Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 18" BBS RW

Old 10-18-2011, 07:25 PM   #1
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 18" BBS RW

I have a set (4) of 18x9" BBS RW wheels, and a set of 265/60/18 General Grabber tires. The tires have around 4-5k miles on them (LUG NUTS INCLUDED), these have +10mm offset, which is approx 5.4" backspacing -KPT

The wheels are 6x5.5" Lug pattern it came off of a 2005 toyota tacoma 4x4 and are silver.

Reasons for selling: Bought new lift, wheels, and tires and no longer need these.

$800.00 OR BEST OFFER for complete set

ALSO OPEN TO TRADES

LOCAL only, do not want to ship
Old 10-18-2011, 07:26 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Because I know people are going to ask, these have +10mm offset, which is approx 5.4" backspacing.

Also, good price, these are $300 a piece when new!

GLWS
Old 10-18-2011, 07:27 PM   #3
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Because I know people are going to ask, these have +10mm offset, which is approx 5.4" backspacing.

GLWS
thanks for your help!
Old 10-18-2011, 10:44 PM   #4
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
If you were local I would scoop these asap! Bump GLWS/Trade.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:06 PM   #6
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
If you were local I would scoop these asap! Bump GLWS/Trade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Bump

Thanks guys
Old 10-19-2011, 09:25 PM   #7
Some do, others talk

still have if anyone is interested
Old 10-19-2011, 09:35 PM   #8
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
still have if anyone is interested
Come to florida for vacation and I'll buy them!
Old 10-19-2011, 09:37 PM   #9
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Come to florida for vacation and I'll buy them!
If all season was still in I'd say meet me in Atlanta, and Id watch the braves!
Old 10-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #10
Street glide or die

Quote:
If all season was still in I'd say meet me in Atlanta, and Id watch the braves!
damnit!!! Bump anyway. I'd love to have these.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:40 PM   #11
Some do, others talk

Quote:
damnit!!! Bump anyway. I'd love to have these.
I had a local guy PM me about then wanting to trade.... But he stopped messaging me so idk if he is still interested
Old 10-19-2011, 09:41 PM   #12
Street glide or die

Quote:
I had a local guy PM me about then wanting to trade.... But he stopped messaging me so idk if he is still interested
Sucks man. They should go quick, wish I was closer or shipping wasn't so expensive.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:46 PM   #13
Some do, others talk

Yes, I know the feeling. I wish I could ship them like four wheel parts does (19.95)
Old 10-20-2011, 02:51 PM   #14
Some do, others talk

SOLD!