Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

For Trade for 2011 Barcelona Red Grill

Old 10-19-2011, 07:32 AM   #1
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
For Trade for 2011 Barcelona Red Grill

2010 Barcelona Red Grill, with Grillcarft insert already done. And 2 Hella 500's installed on the grill. Lights have never been hooked up, and I have a nice new in the box PIIA wiring harness for it. Let's trade outright as long as you grill is immaculate like mine. Trust me you make out on the deal. Not a scratch or mark on the grill. Come over and I will do the exchange myself. Takes 10 minutes
Attached Thumbnails
For Trade for 2011 Barcelona Red Grill-020.jpg  
Old 10-19-2011, 10:39 AM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
What do you want to trade for??
Old 10-19-2011, 10:47 AM   #3
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Grill says it right in the heading of the post
Old 10-19-2011, 01:56 PM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
My bad, haha! GLWS
Old 10-19-2011, 07:55 PM   #5
Evokid03 is on a distinguished road
Evokid03's Tacoma Gallery
Do you mind me asking how do i get the same setup as you? I just bought my truck and want my oem grille converted to yours with the hella's behind it.

Really would appreciate the help
Old 10-19-2011, 08:00 PM   #6
Texio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to behold

Texio's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html

Good luck!
Old 10-19-2011, 08:01 PM   #7
Texio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to behold

Texio's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, and then you need this too: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
Old 10-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #8
THANKS A BUNCH!!!
Old 10-19-2011, 08:32 PM   #9
About to order my Setup
Old 10-19-2011, 08:43 PM   #10

Texio's Tacoma Gallery
There you go, that's the spirit! Then again, if your truck is red you could always get the one ready made that the OP is offering...
Old 10-20-2011, 04:27 AM   #11
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm im interested. Can I get some close up pictures? I just want to make sure its not some hack job haha.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:00 AM   #13
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't pay to be too thin skinned on the forums.

If your work is fine quality, which I assume it is, it'll speak for itself in more detailed photos.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:06 AM   #14
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
I get paid to be detailed and to figure out how things go wrong. I need to see some more detailed pictures in order to make a better decision. The picture you provided does look really nice but Im interested in the black portion that requires fiberglass or bondo work with repainting.