Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

NIB TRD intake (original version!), TRD cover, stk badges

Old 10-19-2011, 09:03 PM   #1
Mtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Mtek's Tacoma Gallery
NIB TRD intake (original version!), TRD cover, stk badges

I have an original and rare TRD intake, the "offroad only" version, new in box and never even opened. I also have a custom made and new acrylic TRD smoked cover for this intake, but can also work on an aFe intake, comes with new hardware and is in perfect unused condition (backing paper still intact). Finally, I have a full set of stock badges. I removed these from my Taco when it had less than 1k miles on it, I repllaced them with body-colored badges, maybe someone here would want to do the same and have them painted. Body painted looks way better than plasti-dipped imo and cost me 50 buicks to have it done professionally fyi.

TRD intake 275
TRD cover 100
both for 350

Badge set 35 dollars

I am firm on pricing and will post if I want to go lower. Thanks.

Old 10-19-2011, 09:36 PM   #2
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
Is that 275 plus shipping???
Old 10-19-2011, 09:39 PM   #3
Mtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Mtek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gincoma View Post
Is that 275 plus shipping???
Yes, all items exclude shipping charges. Local purchase is fine too.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:00 PM   #4
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
I know you show it in the taped box, but I'd like to see the actual product not just labels. I might consider it then.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:07 PM   #5
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
Im willing to take it as is.. i can paypal tonight.. CAI and Cover...
Old 10-19-2011, 11:24 PM   #7
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Just like my setup. It has to be done by coupe he must have made an extra one from my design

And I love mime!!!
Old 10-20-2011, 10:11 AM   #9
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTEK.. any news on this?? I really want it.. Ive been looking for one.. please PM me with payment instructions, etc..
Old 10-20-2011, 01:53 PM   #10
Air Force:
Mtek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbsocal View Post
MTEK.. any news on this?? I really want it.. Ive been looking for one.. please PM me with payment instructions, etc..

I sent you a pm.

Guys, I am now holding this set up for a local sale until Sat. If they guy bails, "jjbsocal" will have first dibs as he is wants both items. I will open the box and take pics to cover my rear and so it is public the intake is all there and brand new.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:56 PM   #11
Air Force:
Mtek's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, it is from coupe. I purchased it here not too long ago, just not going to run the intake with a S/C. His work is fantastic, and the design is clean...you have great taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRW View Post
Just like my setup. It has to be done by coupe he must have made an extra one from my design

And I love mime!!!
Old 10-20-2011, 02:56 PM   #12

Woot!! Fingers Crossed!!
Old 10-20-2011, 04:26 PM   #14
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is smoked. Really dark in the shadow.. but as you can see in the pic the sun is shining directly into it.
Old 10-20-2011, 04:26 PM   #15

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Another pic

Old 10-20-2011, 08:20 PM   #17
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Clear

Tinted

Good luck with the sale.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:33 PM   #18
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
That is an awesome deal on the 1st gen intake and Coupe cover. If your TRD supercharged this is a must.

And Coupe's products are immaculate in real life. Trust me.. I've bought a lot from him haha.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:06 PM   #19
Hepdawg69 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Hepdawg69's Tacoma Gallery
If sales fall through I'm interested in the CAI and cover
Old 10-22-2011, 02:49 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtek View Post
I sent you a pm.

Guys, I am now holding this set up for a local sale until Sat. If they guy bails, "jjbsocal" will have first dibs as he is wants both items. I will open the box and take pics to cover my rear and so it is public the intake is all there and brand new.