Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2005 Chrome Grille

Old 10-20-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 6th Motor Transport Battalion
Name: Jeff
jsmarine's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2005 Chrome Grille **SOLD**

***SOLD***

Chrome grille off my 2005 Tacoma. Its in ok condition, a little dirty, and a few scuffs here and there and the center tab in the back is broken. This is just the alignment tab with the spike, it doesn't affect its attachment to the truck. $50.00 including shipping to CONUS or $15.00 local pickup. I'm in Dallas, TX 75206

Not looking to make much money off it, but shipping is $35.00! Sorry!

Old 10-22-2011, 04:58 PM   #2
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ttt
Old 10-22-2011, 07:30 PM   #3
YOTA TX is on a distinguished road

Name: Mickey
YOTA TX's Tacoma Gallery
I will buy it, do you have it still.
Old 10-22-2011, 08:17 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA TX View Post
I will buy it, do you have it still.
Yep still got it, PM me for my address. I will be around tomorrow if you want to swing by and get it.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:12 PM   #5
**SOLD**