Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

040 Satoshi for sale

Old 10-20-2011, 05:41 PM   #1
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
040 Satoshi for sale

240-- obo-- shipped to the lower USA.........First one on TW for me its the 3 one Ive made all epoxy no bondo, 18 zip ties, 2 layers of mesh wired with small ss wire. I WILL ONLY DO ONE A MO. OR SO AS ITS A HOBBY. They are well made I'm a picky SOB. You have to pay return shipping but i will take this one or any one I build back with in 5 days of you getting it. Only doing 040 white, gloss & flat black or primer gray at this time. Working on more colors with my bumper spray man. Please PM me on the OBO... Help keep the bull out of the for sale thread. Thanks Jim ----------------SOLD in Orlando...------------
Old 10-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
pm'd
Old 10-20-2011, 07:56 PM   #3
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wish I had the cash, I'd buy this ASAP! Hmmmm maybe I can work something
Old 10-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #4
KB24 is on a distinguished road

Name: miguel
KB24's Tacoma Gallery
If u would be in cali that would already be on my truck
Old 10-21-2011, 05:45 AM   #5
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Jes. guns, gold, It turned out nice,Im going to make more in the 040 white as paint man is great on that one toyo color.Hes a good painter but its hard to match toyo paint without the truck right there. Thanks, Jim
Great! SW is the best
Old 10-21-2011, 07:54 PM   #6
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Wait, so aside from this one, we would need to send our grill to you and you would do it, or do you supply the grille?
Old 10-21-2011, 08:22 PM   #8
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
GLWS.
and so the beauty of capitalism and competition begins lol.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:29 PM   #10
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jim buys mesh from me....
Not really competition.
i know, i was just being silly. i've seen how many orders you have backed up in your threads OP. i don't know how you do it all. . . ok, done thread jacking.

GLWS jim!
Old 10-22-2011, 05:22 AM   #11
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNEDEER View Post
Wait, so aside from this one, we would need to send our grill to you and you would do it, or do you supply the grille?
No you keep your stock grill. The shipping is if you do not like the grill I will take it back but you have to pay the return shipping & Ins. to me. Jim
Old 10-22-2011, 11:46 AM   #12
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Jim buys mesh from me....
Not really competition.
Thanks, Homer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
i know, i was just being silly. i've seen how many orders you have backed up in your threads OP. i don't know how you do it all. . . ok, done thread jacking.

GLWS jim!
Was hoping to get some of the overflow, Thanks, JG.......Jim
Old 10-22-2011, 02:05 PM   #13
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Off TW for a few days, If you dont hear from me, I will get back to you when I can... Jim
Old 10-23-2011, 03:29 PM   #14
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 10-24-2011, 12:46 PM   #15
Banned
TacomaMan is on a distinguished road
Name: Dude
TacomaMan's Tacoma Gallery
How is that tacoma sign held on?
Old 10-25-2011, 06:52 PM   #16
tailwaters is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
tailwaters's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics with one mounted? I may be interested in a white. Assuming the Tacoma can be left off?
Old 10-25-2011, 08:15 PM   #17
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea how these hold up to severe abuse? Not impact, just the shaking and jarring associated with hauling ass offroad.
Old 10-29-2011, 07:46 AM   #18
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

SOLD on crack list in 25 min of post. Working on a new OME 040 and will be doing a OME- MGM soon. Do not have pay pal at this time so will have to be PO money order or check. Can not go lower then 200 + box, shipping & ins cost please dont ask, its not a fire sale.... THANKS,Jim------sale-nsd2c-2674827191@craigslist.org--- Orl. auto parts for sale
Old 10-29-2011, 09:12 AM   #19
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
SOLD on crack list in 25 min of post. Working on a new OME 040 and will be doing a OME- MGM soon. Do not have pay pal at this time so will have to be PO money order or check. Can not go lower then 200 + box, shipping & ins cost please dont ask, its not a fire sale.... THANKS,Jim------sale-nsd2c-2674827191@craigslist.org--- Orl. auto parts for sale
Nice one Jim!
Old 10-29-2011, 09:33 AM   #20
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Nice one Jim!
You were right on the pay pal did not sell it on TW. I must have got 10 PM's but no one trust's folks anymore. Like I want the post office or police at my door over 2oo bucks. Guess the TW cats are yours as I have sold 3 down here and am working on a 040 AND A MGM now. Was trying to do something good but oh well.......... Thanks for your help when I was trying to start this deal... Jim