Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Rock Sliders (San Diego)

Old 10-22-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
Moose
MooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: USS John Paul Jones; Gas Turbine Technician Electrical 2nd Class (SW)
MooseTX82's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Rock Sliders (San Diego)

Hey So Cal Folks,

Selling a brand new pair of All Pro Offroad Rock sliders. I have never used them. They have been in my garage for years. I bought them new and never put them on. As you can see they retail for over $400. I am asking $300. They are unpainted and have a bit of oxidization but nothing that you cant take off w some sand paper.

Call Moose @ 281 222 9617 or Email me at MooseTX82@gmail.com.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Rock Sliders (San Diego)-sliders-2.jpg   FS: Rock Sliders (San Diego)-sliders.jpg  
Old 10-23-2011, 12:55 AM   #2
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Moose, are these sliders bolt-on or weld on?
Old 10-23-2011, 01:35 AM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro's 2nd gen Tacoma sliders are bolt on.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:50 AM   #4
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 66H now w/ PHS
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Hey Moose, are these sliders bolt-on or weld on?
Either
Old 10-23-2011, 04:24 AM   #5
JRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really nice
Navy:
Name: Jordan
JRW1223's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have the mounting bolts that come with it?
Old 10-23-2011, 12:01 PM   #6
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Can you take some side and angle pics of the sliders as they would look mounted? If they don't stick out too much I might swing by next week to check em out. Thanks Moose
Old 10-23-2011, 10:30 PM   #7
Moose
MooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yea they are either bolt or weld. I can't find the bolts hence the 300 price. I can take more shots but Allprooffroad .com has better shots of the finished product. Anytime you wanna swing by email me or call or text as I check those 3 more than TW
Thanks
Old 10-24-2011, 09:15 AM   #8
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Moose, they would look good on your truck. It's a shame you're going to sell them. BUMP!
Old 10-24-2011, 08:16 PM   #9
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I really like mine other than the bit of trouble keeping them rust free.

Old 10-24-2011, 10:41 PM   #10

Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
J, are yours bolted or welded? I hear for the bolt-on ones, there needs to be additional holes drilled. Can anyone confirm this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anethema View Post
Ya I really like mine other than the bit of trouble keeping them rust free.

Old 10-24-2011, 10:42 PM   #11
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
A couple of holes is worth it.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:44 PM   #12
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
those are nice. If i have time i will drive down to pick them up. I have never been to san diego haha
Old 10-25-2011, 07:52 PM   #13
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 10-25-2011, 09:47 PM   #14
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Moose, they would look good on your truck. It's a shame you're going to sell them. BUMP!
Yes I agree. But I dont really do much if any off-roading anymore. My Harley has taken over as my passion in place of the Taco to tell you the truth.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:47 PM   #15
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Mine are welded on.

That rear kick out has saved my box sides quite a few times though and makes a great step into the box

I would put them on regardless. Look good, useful as a step, protects against mall dings (unless there is another lifted truck beside you), and in a pinch, work as rock sliders!
Old 10-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #16
Moose

Maybe. But I'd like to sell them and maybe use that $ towards my Harley parts
Old 10-26-2011, 06:57 PM   #17
AZ it is a "dry heat"
supriseaztacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
supriseaztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Moose, sent you a pm did you get it?? Willing to ship to 85379???
Old 10-26-2011, 07:07 PM   #18
BCTaco14 is a jewel in the roughBCTaco14 is a jewel in the roughBCTaco14 is a jewel in the roughBCTaco14 is a jewel in the rough
BCTaco14's Tacoma Gallery
let me know if you would ship to 14610
Old 10-27-2011, 10:17 PM   #19
BlueOxen is a jewel in the roughBlueOxen is a jewel in the roughBlueOxen is a jewel in the rough

Navy: radar tech
BlueOxen's Tacoma Gallery
still available?

-bump