Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS - Neoprene Seat Covers - Boston Area

Old 10-23-2011, 09:23 AM   #1
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
FS - Neoprene Seat Covers - Boston Area

Up for 'sale' is a set of neoprene seat covers. They're 3 years old and have had my lab running around on them so they show some wear. They could use a restitching in a couple areas but the price is right, they're free to someone local or $20 shipped in the US (I'll get an exact quote so it might be a bit cheaper depending on where you are). Quality-wise, they're nice covers and were priced just below Wet Okoles when they were new, they just didn't stand up to the dog's nails.
Attached Thumbnails
FS - Neoprene Seat Covers - Boston Area-sdc11412.jpg   FS - Neoprene Seat Covers - Boston Area-sdc11413.jpg   FS - Neoprene Seat Covers - Boston Area-sdc11414.jpg   FS - Neoprene Seat Covers - Boston Area-sdc11415.jpg   FS - Neoprene Seat Covers - Boston Area-sdc11416.jpg  

Old 10-23-2011, 06:51 PM   #2
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 10-23-2011, 08:00 PM   #3
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Is it the fronts and rears? Also what model are these covers for? I have a SR5 4x4 and interested.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:36 AM   #4

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippi View Post
Is it the fronts and rears? Also what model are these covers for? I have a SR5 4x4 and interested.
These are the rears only and comes with the matching head rest covers for the back seats. I also have a SR5 4x4 so fitment shouldn't be a problem.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:52 PM   #5
jspetrovitsis is on a distinguished road
Name: James
jspetrovitsis's Tacoma Gallery
i live in seacoast area NH, will they fit the trd sport seats? and do they work with the side air bag?
Old 10-24-2011, 05:30 PM   #6

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspetrovitsis View Post
i live in seacoast area NH, will they fit the trd sport seats? and do they work with the side air bag?
I'm not sure about the differences between the TRD Sport rear seats and the SR5 seats. I know they are different material than the SR5 and the fronts have a different fitment but I don't know anything about the rear seat differences. As far as the side curtain air bags, if the rear seats have them, these will not be compliant.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:35 PM   #7
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I'm not sure about the differences between the TRD Sport rear seats and the SR5 seats. I know they are different material than the SR5 and the fronts have a different fitment but I don't know anything about the rear seat differences. As far as the side curtain air bags, if the rear seats have them, these will not be compliant.

Bump for Pugga, great asset to TW forum.

As he stated, Rear seats are identical between sr5 and trd models. The front bucket foams are different between sr5 and the trd buckets. The passenger front seat on the non-trd seat folds forward flat and the backside of the seat is plastic.
The frame are the same.

Pictured below are driver seats from a TRD Sport (left in pic) and a Base model (right in pic)
Old 10-24-2011, 09:01 PM   #8
Wrangler Convert
sixdoubleseven will become famous soon enough

Name: Dave
sixdoubleseven's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take them off your hands. I'm looking for a rear only because of my dog (lab).

Where are you? I'm in Boston/Quincy.
Old 10-25-2011, 06:32 AM   #9

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixdoubleseven View Post
I'll take them off your hands. I'm looking for a rear only because of my dog (lab).

Where are you? I'm in Boston/Quincy.
PM sent
Old 10-25-2011, 06:37 AM   #10

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
Bump for Pugga, great asset to TW forum.

As he stated, Rear seats are identical between sr5 and trd models. The front bucket foams are different between sr5 and the trd buckets. The passenger front seat on the non-trd seat folds forward flat and the backside of the seat is plastic.
The frame are the same.

Pictured below are driver seats from a TRD Sport (left in pic) and a Base model (right in pic)
Thanks man! I wasn't sure about the rears so thanks for the clarification, I've only got the SR5 and sat in a TRD Sport once as a loaner car. Looks like these are spoken for, just need to get a meeting in place.
Old 10-26-2011, 06:39 AM   #11
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
The only other diference between the front seats in a TRD vs. Reg model would be that the regular model has the "fold-flat seat" and has the extra levers and surrounding plastic on the upper part of the seat that are used to fold seat forward all the way.