Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

fs TRD Off Road Floor Mats 2009 DC

Old 10-23-2011, 02:40 PM   #1
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
fs TRD Off Road Floor Mats 2009 DC

SOLD

For sale is a very clean complete set of front and rear TRD Off Road black floor mats from my double cab. These are in excellent condition and show very little wear if any, retainer clips are not included. These were in my truck for about three months before I replaced them with WeatherTechs. I am selling these as a complete set only, I will not break up the set of 4.
$75.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Pm me.