Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2nd Stock LED swap radio

Old 10-23-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2nd Stock LED swap radio

im selling my stock 08 single disk radio that was on my truck for about 2 years.

ive been running the radio on my truck for the last week testing it and making sure everything worked correctly and it works flawlessly. Only difference is that this one is all white with red led knobs

$120 local pick up (for now)

dimmed (about halfway)

Full brightness

^^^sorry for the crappy cell pics

testing each light

IF, the buyer wants the knobs to be blue, just let me know so i can order some blue leds and swap them (shouldnt take long)

ps: i will be using this thread to post up future radios for sale so mods please dont close it when this one is sold
Old 10-24-2011, 10:22 AM   #2
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:39 AM   #4

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
bump for a llama who knows his electrical shiet and does great quality work!!! red is better
this guy thanks....as for the price...i might be able to work something out.

in my regular led thread i do charge $90 to swap them out on your existing radio without me supplying the leds....if you think about it...im practically giving the radio away
Old 10-25-2011, 09:41 AM   #5
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
could you make the knobs white, i have LED's...and possibly when I pick this up do my cluster and so on?

EDIT: Nevermind...Just noticed it is a single disk...Shoot. I'm still getting around to getting my cluster done. Just super busy.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:46 AM   #6

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
could you make the knobs white, i have LED's...and possibly when I pick this up do my cluster and so on?
yes i can...i have white leds as well. pm will be sent later about cluster (maybe be down to go to swap it next weekend)
Old 10-25-2011, 09:49 AM   #7
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
yes i can...i have white leds as well. pm will be sent later about cluster (maybe be down to go to swap it next weekend)
Sorry for the early jump. PM me with your schedule so I can get some time to get my cluster done.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:02 AM   #8

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry for the early jump. PM me with your schedule so I can get some time to get my cluster done.
no worries man... pm sent
Old 10-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #9

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

EDIT: Nevermind...Just noticed it is a single disk...Shoot. I'm still getting around to getting my cluster done. Just super busy.
Well the radio is still up for grabs then
Old 10-26-2011, 09:33 PM   #10
GeorgiaXR is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
GeorgiaXR's Tacoma Gallery
looks good! have a pack of led's here already...is there a write up on how to take the face off the radio to change the led's?
Old 10-26-2011, 10:24 PM   #11

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaXR View Post
looks good! have a pack of led's here already...is there a write up on how to take the face off the radio to change the led's?
Ummm I'm not sure if there's a write up actually... sorry bud
Old 10-30-2011, 12:43 PM   #12

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Bump....price reduced
Old 11-02-2011, 07:02 PM   #13

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Bump....someone buy it lol
Old 11-08-2011, 07:09 AM   #14

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 11-12-2011, 05:44 PM   #15

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Bump...this price is too high huh...
Old 11-28-2011, 05:54 PM   #16

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
someone buy it!!!!

TTT
Old 12-24-2011, 11:34 PM   #17

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
price reduced i need this gone already...

Merry Christmas
Old 01-12-2012, 09:18 PM   #18

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
radio is sold....