Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Xrunner front valance (black valence)

Old 10-24-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Xrunner front valance (black valence)

Looking to buy Xrunner front valence for my 2006 tacoma. Please pm me if you have on laying around for sale. And yes i just posted this on the XR forum!!
Old 10-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #2
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
upsie
Old 10-25-2011, 11:16 AM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Rattle can with krylon fusion! Mines held up for over a year in AZ summers and offroad conditions!
Old 10-25-2011, 11:37 AM   #4
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if you know but it doesn't cover the whole valance the bottom will still show color
Old 10-25-2011, 11:44 AM   #5

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, my front valance was already rattle canned matte black but the road chips it like crazy.. so hoping the valance will do the trick and because its painted already I think it will disguise the surface the XR valance doesn't cover. Also, my skid plate is being powder coated black as well

I got qoutes $80 to get it vinyled, which seems like a lot to me.. heres a pic

Old 10-25-2011, 01:25 PM   #6
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Buy a sheet from Sockmonkey and do it yourself. It's easy, but I had an Xrunner valance on my bumper before I got my ARB and it does look better.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:29 PM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Have you thought about bedlinering it? I used Rustoleum Bedliner from AutoZone and it's held up great! It has a nice texture also that helps hides any imperfections from previous chips and scratches. From more than 1' away, it looks identical to yours.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:06 PM   #8
WickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran of 1st Battalion 3rd Marines
Name: Aaron
WickedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Do any of you guys know the part number for these valances? They should be available from the dealer, I'm assuming. I'd call mine, but they couldn't even order the right leaf springs the first time. 😨
Old 10-25-2011, 02:11 PM   #9

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the input. I message sockmonkey. I belive this retails for $92 from dealer, and somewhere only its about $80 plus shipping. i think the trdparts website
Old 10-25-2011, 07:14 PM   #10
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks nice man! Rocks haven't chipped mine yet and I beat it up??

You could sand it off and try a diff coating. They prob just used a cheap ass can of black. But ya I think it was said earlier, the xrunner valance won't cover the entire front like it is now!
Old 10-26-2011, 07:34 AM   #11

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you! I guess I can just keep respraying mine til I find one.. my truck mainly puts on highway miles so maybe thats why the rock chips are worst?
Old 10-27-2011, 10:28 AM   #12

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
bump!
Old 11-08-2011, 10:24 PM   #13

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 11-10-2011, 10:39 AM   #14

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
up
Old 11-10-2011, 10:41 AM   #16
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Plastidip it...it won't chip at all.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:32 PM   #18
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmxman185 View Post
whatever you do......dont do that.
Worked great for me!
Old 11-14-2011, 07:20 AM   #19

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 11-15-2011, 08:14 AM   #20

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP