I’m selling my 2007 Toyota Tacoma Double cab TRD Sport 4x4. It has 62K miles but I’m having to drive it the couple miles to and from school so it will increase slightly. There are a few blemishes, but nothing severe. I have most, if not all, of the service records on the truck.
I want to sell the truck as is. But I am willing to part out some of the accessories, PM me if interested in a particular item.
Here’s what’s on the truck:
- It’s wired for Sirius satellite radio
- Tires: Cyclone AT 265/70 R17
- The factory TRD sport wheels that were painted flat black summer of 2010(there has been no chipping of the paint)
- Revtek 3” lift (coil spacer in the front and blocks in the back)
- Super Springs on the back leaf springs
- Bilstein 5100s, the adjustable ones in the front, and then the 5100s for the rear(installed summer 2009)
- N-Fab prerunner light bar
- 2 KC Driving lights(I don’t know what watt they are)
- N-Fab nerf steps
- Cobra CB radio with 3’ firestick
- Wet Okole front seat covers (Realtree AP pattern)(the driver cover has the seat heater built in that plugs into the cigarette lighter)
- Toyota rubber floor mats
- Kobalt Slimline low profile toolbox
- Halo LED headlights
- LED bed lights
Location: I’m currently in Athens, Ga, If you are seriously interested, please call and we can arrange a place and time to meet.
I’m asking $24,500 OBO.
PM or txt(4048638933) if you have any questions or want to make an offer.