Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Stock TRD Offroad wheels

Old 10-25-2011, 06:34 PM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Stock TRD Offroad wheels

Hey guys, I'm looking for some nice trd 16s stock offroad wheels. I need a set please. I'm looking for someone close to new england. I live in mass and can travel to nh or ri or vt. Not looking to spend money to ship. I have cash in hand. Thanks
Old 10-25-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
Sundance47 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ryan
Sundance47's Tacoma Gallery
i would love to sell mine, gimme a good excuse to get new ones. im in FL right now but will be back in CT in December before Christmas. all four are in great condition and the stock tires only have 12k on them.
Old 10-25-2011, 06:44 PM   #3
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I would love them. I think you should sell them to me because it's gonna be Christmas soon and what's not better then giving a random dude a nice gift haha. I really wasn't looking for tires but I could take them. I don't have a lot of cash since I'm a college student but I have 200 cash maybe 300. Let me know and we could make a deal. Thanks.