LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 05+ BHLM Headlights

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 08:15 PM   #1
Banned
TacomaMan is on a distinguished road
Name: Dude
TacomaMan's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 05+ BHLM Headlights

I have BHLM headlights, but mine are all black with no reflectors and the corner light slot is also blacked out, i want to trade my headlights or just buy a set of good condition BHLM with reflectors on the sides and corner light slots chrome. Like these:

Old 10-27-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
Banned
Bump! Really no one!?

Old 10-28-2011, 05:50 PM   #3
Banned
Unhappy

Helloooo? no one has a set like the above? damn...

Old 10-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #4
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
It's pretty easy to do your own. (if you have time) It would be cheaper and you have some pride in doing it yourself. I did mine and they turned out great. Plus it would be easier to find stock headlights for sell. Just a thought.

Old 10-28-2011, 06:05 PM   #5
Banned
I have BHLM already, just want that chrome in the corner light pocket! I have some awesom LED's that would be super brighter with that chrom in there..

Old 10-29-2011, 03:40 PM   #6
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Have you tried just chippin the paint off? If you didn't sand them, it should come off easily.

Old 10-29-2011, 04:22 PM   #7
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Have you tried just chippin the paint off? If you didn't sand them, it should come off easily.
I havent man, I bought these done already. I am kinda afraid to mess with them...

Old 10-29-2011, 04:42 PM   #8
Gecko Breeder
Panther has a spectacular aura aboutPanther has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kai
Panther's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man, I had some, but just shipped them out (lol, ones in the above picture). If I get my hands on a pair of OEMs, I'll do it for you.

Old 10-29-2011, 04:46 PM   #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Sorry man, I had some, but just shipped them out (lol, ones in the above picture). If I get my hands on a pair of OEMs, I'll do it for you.
I think I might have PM'd you! damn, well thanks for the offer though, I'll def take you up on it if you get a set. I have these sweet ass LEDs I want to put in the corners but I dont think the black surround will do them justice!

Old 10-29-2011, 05:04 PM   #10
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
I have two spare sets. One set has broken tabs but should still mount up.... If you want, I will BHLM them and cut you a deal.

Old 10-29-2011, 05:37 PM   #11
Banned
Quote:
I have two spare sets. One set has broken tabs but should still mount up.... If you want, I will BHLM them and cut you a deal.
Hows the lens? send me pics and lets do this!

Old 10-29-2011, 06:55 PM   #12
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaMan View Post
Hows the lens? send me pics and lets do this!

The lenses are clear as hell on these ones. I made the mistake of leaving my tailgate open and mashed the gas and they fell out so both have a tab missing but I believe they should mount up with no issues. I'll take pics, gimme a min

Old 10-29-2011, 06:58 PM   #13
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Shit, I just realized the tabs that were broken off were the ones for mountin the grill, both of them... your call. I'll only ask for labor for BHLM if you want them.

Old 10-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #14
Banned
Quote:
Shit, I just realized the tabs that were broken off were the ones for mountin the grill, both of them... your call. I'll only ask for labor for BHLM if you want them.
I'm trying to think what tabs your talking about man...your in sac?

Old 10-29-2011, 08:31 PM   #15
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaMan View Post
I'm trying to think what tabs your talking about man...your in sac?
Yeah. The tabs are on the inboard side of the light. The grill sits down in them

Old 11-03-2011, 09:40 AM   #17
Banned
Quote:
If you're good with ABS you could probably 'weld' on some more, idk
Imma PM you my #

Closed Thread