Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2nd Gen TRD Light Rack

Old 10-26-2011, 10:00 PM   #1
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2nd Gen TRD Light Rack

I want this thing gone so here it is!
Now 100 + Shipping!!!

plus SHIPPING! & Price Drop!!!

Forgot has been completly stiripped ground down and repainted with a professional spray gun looks sweet!!!!

The side panels are now bed lined.

Got to get rid of it for sure now because someone decided to steal all of my hid ballasts... So my loss your gain lol ...

This is a custom light rack that I fabricated. It has custom cut side panels that say TRD. It mounts to the bed rails of a second gen so no drilling is reqired. Im looking to get 250 obo plus shipping.
lights not included!

Old 10-27-2011, 12:12 AM   #2
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
I really like this but it means I would have to buy a new tool box... Are you going to be making any more? And do you have any close up pictures of the welds and stuff? Any corrosion and how old is this?
Old 10-27-2011, 01:46 AM   #3
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
thats pretty damn sick...x2 on the above post about making more... if i had a trd i would probably pick this up.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:53 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamNswiss on rye View Post
thats pretty damn sick...x2 on the above post about making more... if i had a trd i would probably pick this up.
Don't need a TRD model for TRD accessories. Just saying, plenty of people have TRD add-ons to their base SR5's (me included) just don't slap the sticker on the quarter panel.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:56 AM   #6
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Don't need a TRD model for TRD accessories. Just saying, plenty of people have TRD add-ons to their base SR5's (me included) just don't slap the sticker on the quarter panel.
lol. you mean TRD stickers aren't the only difference ?!?!
Old 10-27-2011, 08:00 AM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
lol. you mean TRD stickers aren't the only difference ?!?!
Haha, no, the stickers just add HP!
Old 10-27-2011, 08:46 AM   #9
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
I really like this but it means I would have to buy a new tool box... Are you going to be making any more? And do you have any close up pictures of the welds and stuff? Any corrosion and how old is this?
Its under a year old probably 6 months I think. It doesn't have any corrosion to speak of and the only welds that are bad are the ones on the side plates which are ground down enough for my liking and can be ground more if you see fit. I will not be making any more cause I have decied to go in a different direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
ur headed in the right direction in fabrication.. clean simple design...word of advise look into have the side laser cut instead of doing it with a plasma cutter..it will come out much cleaner...great lil build man i like it
Thanks oh and the cnc plasma we had did a swell job the first run through, but the program glitched and ran twice thats why the peirce marks are so gigantic.
Old 10-27-2011, 04:07 PM   #10
Sconnie

bumpity
Old 10-28-2011, 08:54 AM   #12
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
That's sweet lookin'. Maybe if ya still got it after Christmas I can snatch it up from ya.
Sounds good
Old 10-29-2011, 07:38 AM   #14
Nightmare4150 is on a distinguished road
EMS: EMT
Name: Nick
Nightmare4150's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 10-30-2011, 07:45 AM   #15
Sconnie

bump
Old 10-30-2011, 10:36 AM   #16
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudthedoor View Post
Its under a year old probably 6 months I think. It doesn't have any corrosion to speak of and the only welds that are bad are the ones on the side plates which are ground down enough for my liking and can be ground more if you see fit. I will not be making any more cause I have decied to go in a different direction.

Thanks oh and the cnc plasma we had did a swell job the first run through, but the program glitched and ran twice thats why the peirce marks are so gigantic.
Lol got ya bump for you Kool design glws
Old 11-03-2011, 09:18 AM   #17
Sconnie

Bump
Old 11-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #18
Sconnie

bump
Old 11-03-2011, 01:53 PM   #19
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
ur headed in the right direction in fabrication.. clean simple design...word of advise look into have the side laser cut instead of doing it with a plasma cutter..it will come out much cleaner...great lil build man i like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudthedoor View Post

Nice rack and with a properly tuned CNC plasma you can get near perfect cuts the real advantage of laser is not having tapered holes. I have produced better edges with my plasma then Ive seen laser do -the taper.

What CNC were you using?
Old 11-03-2011, 02:03 PM   #20
Sconnie

Torche mate