LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB arb, relentless, or other off road bumper wanted

Old 10-27-2011, 05:00 PM   #1
Raymond is on a distinguished road
Name: Raymond
Raymond's Tacoma Gallery
WTB arb, relentless, or other off road bumper wanted

Hey everyone. I got in a little fender bender the other day. I luckely didnt screw to much up on my truck. I bent the reenforecement bar a little and put a small hole in my bumper. Anyway i was wondering if there were any used steel plate bumpers for sale out there. I am a college student so i am not able to shell out thousands of dollars. If any of you guys have anything let me know.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:01 AM   #2
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
You could jump in on the allpro group buy. 629 for their plate bumper. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html

As for getting a used one, they usually go very very quick.
Old 10-30-2011, 09:52 PM   #3
Raymond's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone know where i can get a arb for a awesome deal.
Old 10-30-2011, 09:58 PM   #5
Raymond's Tacoma Gallery
i just like the arb andn i live in deer country so i need something heavy duty
Old 10-30-2011, 10:11 PM   #6
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
How much you wanna spend?
Old 10-30-2011, 10:13 PM   #7
Raymond's Tacoma Gallery
idk however much i need to but within reason
Old 10-30-2011, 10:14 PM   #8
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
idk however much i need to but within reason
These are a few adds I just found browsing the 2nd gen market place.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-500-00-a.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-colorado.html
Old 10-30-2011, 10:17 PM   #9
Street glide or die

ARB new is $855 (lowest I've seen) and I know those for sale adds arn't in nm just throwing idears out there.
Old 10-30-2011, 10:22 PM   #10
Raymond's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man that first one is a killer deal. So will i need to upgrade my suspension as well?
Old 10-30-2011, 10:26 PM   #12
Raymond's Tacoma Gallery
if i didnt what would happen
Old 10-30-2011, 10:30 PM   #13
Street glide or die

Quote:
thanks man that first one is a killer deal. So will i need to upgrade my suspension as well?
I cannot answer that as I have no personal experience with the bumper. But if you do get it, and it does sag. You can get bilstein 5100's and adjust the preload.

Here is a link to the 5100's and you can go to the vendor section to the DSM spot and get a code to get some money off.

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...djustable.html
Old 10-30-2011, 10:36 PM   #14
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
if i didnt what would happen
pm Krazie , he ran his on stock suspension , said it sagged and rode like shit .

ARB's weigh 165 lbs
Old 10-31-2011, 03:30 AM   #15
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold
Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
The ARB bumper is heavy. I bought and installed the ARB deluxe bumper with fogs and went ahead and bought OME front struts/springs and rear shocks. I have the 4 leaf pack in the rear so the rake would have been really bad without doing the front suspension. Total cost was $1828+$350 to install and well worth it.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:35 AM   #16
Raymond's Tacoma Gallery
so would i only need the 5100s for the front? or what else do i need
Old 10-31-2011, 08:37 AM   #17
Raymond's Tacoma Gallery
or what other bumper would be lightweight but resembles the arb in looks and heavy dutyness
Old 10-31-2011, 08:37 AM   #18
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
pm Krazie about running an ARB on stock coils
Old 10-31-2011, 08:42 AM   #19
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so would i only need the 5100s for the front? or what else do i need
5100's and aftermarket coils for the extra weight. Do you want any lift or looking to stay at stock height with the ARB?

Quote:
or what other bumper would be lightweight but resembles the arb in looks and heavy dutyness
Relentless makes an aluminum version of their bumper that weighs 55 lbs +/-. I'd say ask OZ-T about it but I don't his ever made it on the truck...

Products Discussed in this Thread