Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Silver Streak Satoshi grille for sale

Old 10-29-2011, 01:18 PM   #1
I come from a long line of Conga dancers.
Natetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to all

Name: Nate
Natetroknot's Tacoma Gallery
Silver Streak Satoshi grille for sale

:::SOLD:::

Hi all,

As stated in title, I have a silver streak mica Satoshi grille for sale. Originally done by Aaron (Blackhawke88).

I've added epoxied stainless studs with nuts and lock washers on each side of the mesh for added strength. The Tacoma emblem and the TRD emblem are also epoxied on instead of with studs. I've ran this setup for a year and a half or so with no issues - I'm just ready to go back to the stock grille and could use the loot.

The grille has been through a midwest winter, and depending on how picky of a buyer you are, it could use a good sanding and paint job. I've gone over the chips with touch-up paint once or twice a month since I've had the grille, but again, it's not perfect by any means.

Asking $175 + shipping obo. Paypal payment only. PM with any questions or concerns.

Thanks, Nate
Attached Thumbnails
Silver Streak Satoshi grille for sale-img_0101.jpg   Silver Streak Satoshi grille for sale-img_0102.jpg   Silver Streak Satoshi grille for sale-img_0103.jpg   Silver Streak Satoshi grille for sale-img_0104.jpg   Silver Streak Satoshi grille for sale-img_0105.jpg  

Old 10-29-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
jmavrick101 is on a distinguished road

Marines: 81's Forward observer
Name: Jeremy
jmavrick101's Tacoma Gallery
I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS PM SENT!!!!!
Old 10-29-2011, 01:38 PM   #4
Natetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to all

PM replied
Old 10-29-2011, 02:23 PM   #5

sold to jmavrick101