LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Scoshe Double Din Plastic Brackets

Old 10-30-2011, 05:03 PM   #1
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Scoshe Double Din Plastic Brackets

Long story short, I had my double din installed 2 years ago and I did it with the factory metal brackets. It has always lined up ok... but not perfect. I cannot find the plastic brackets that came with the kit so I need to buy them.

Anyone got the plastic brackets that come with the kit and can sell them? It is for a double din.

Thanks
Old 10-31-2011, 02:34 PM   #2
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP

I may have to buy another kit just for this. What a pain.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:10 PM   #4

Bought. TY!