Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wtb: Trd exhaust tip

Old 10-30-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
Backwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to behold

Army: 178th engineer battalion
Backwoodz's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb: Trd exhaust tip

Kind of a long shot but looking to buy the chrome tip offa Trd exhaust
Old 11-01-2011, 07:45 AM   #2
Backwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to behold

Morning bump
Old 11-01-2011, 09:40 AM   #3
DevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Police officer in MD and Marine in B Co 4th LAR Bn
DevilDogTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I've been looking for the same thing for a while....can't find one by itself anywhere
Old 11-01-2011, 10:58 AM   #4

I have also hard piece to find
Old 11-01-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
Peter559 is on a distinguished road
Peter559's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDogTacoma View Post
I've been looking for the same thing for a while....can't find one by itself anywhere
ebay has a whole bunch of them...
Old 01-03-2012, 03:46 PM   #6
grdnrxr is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
grdnrxr's Tacoma Gallery
did you guys ever get one?
Old 01-03-2012, 05:02 PM   #7

Nope good luck finding one.. I'm just gonna get the full trd exhaust I'm not liking the flowmaster 40 I put on.. Too much drone for me
Old 02-02-2012, 09:46 AM   #8
LBS4 is on a distinguished road
Name: LB
LBS4's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, I know I'm new here & I do not want to step on toes or make my 2nd post an ad if I'm not allowed but I do have one I was going to put on Ebay.
Removed at 150 miles from my 2012 TRD Sport that I bought last week, can take a pic of the window sticker if you need to see.
I do buy & sell things on another forum occasionally as well as Ebay, perfect feedback in both places. No games no BS, must use PayPal so everyone is covered.
If you are interested shoot me a PM, price is $65 shipped to lower 48 USPS Priority, tracking & insurance.
Open to offers if anyone else is interested.
Thanks, LB

Edit - is not from a complete TRD exhaust system, is the TRD tip accessory for an OEM exhaust - I do not know if they are the same or not?
Edit 2 - this tip is NOT etched with the TRD logo, it is OE Toyota but NOT etched.
Attached Thumbnails
Wtb: Trd exhaust tip-trd-tip-4-.jpg   Wtb: Trd exhaust tip-trd-tip-5-.jpg   Wtb: Trd exhaust tip-trd-tip-8-.jpg  
Old 02-22-2012, 07:28 PM   #9
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBS4 View Post
Hey guys, I know I'm new here & I do not want to step on toes or make my 2nd post an ad if I'm not allowed but I do have one I was going to put on Ebay.
Removed at 150 miles from my 2012 TRD Sport that I bought last week, can take a pic of the window sticker if you need to see.
I do buy & sell things on another forum occasionally as well as Ebay, perfect feedback in both places. No games no BS, must use PayPal so everyone is covered.
If you are interested shoot me a PM, price is $65 shipped to lower 48 USPS Priority, tracking & insurance.
Open to offers if anyone else is interested.
Thanks, LB

Edit - is not from a complete TRD exhaust system, is the TRD tip accessory for an OEM exhaust - I do not know if they are the same or not?
Edit 2 - this tip is NOT etched with the TRD logo, it is OE Toyota but NOT etched.
If you still have it pm me
Old 02-23-2012, 05:45 AM   #10
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I didnt know anyone wanted these things! I have one sitting in my shed the same place it has been for over 5 yrs lol
Old 02-23-2012, 05:55 AM   #11
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Just stuck one of these on my truck yesterday. Of course it wasn't as clean and pretty as new or the pic above. Had to dremel off some stuff with wire wheel and polishing wheel but it didn't cost me 65.00 either. 30.00 shipped was worth the wait and little bit of cleanup I had to do. IIRC, the only ones etched with TRD come welded on the TRD exhaust & are oval, which would look weird stuck over a round exh pipe or welded on the end sticking out too far. Would look OK if cut off and rewelded on after trimming the belled end of the regular exhaust where it wouldn't stick out all crazy past the mudflap or tire. I am unaware of a clamp-on etched version. Show me if I am mistaken..........
Old 11-03-2012, 01:39 PM   #12
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
What would a clean polished TRD etched tip go for?

I am kicking around the idea off cutting it off to give me more wheeling clearance.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:06 PM   #13
Cobra
rubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant future

Army: 2nd Armored Div.
rubenc87's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rubenc87
There is no TRD etched tip, those are attached to the TRD cat back. Unless I am mistaken. I don't know of one being out there.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:13 AM   #14
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenc87 View Post
There is no TRD etched tip, those are attached to the TRD cat back. Unless I am mistaken. I don't know of one being out there.
You are correct. I have the TRD cat-back and I am going to cut the exhaust off after the muffler to give me more clearance.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:17 AM   #16
Super Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenc87 View Post
Ouch. So you're planning in selling the top? That should
Sell quick.
Yes. I am slowly removing all the chrome and would like to upgrade to a high clearance bumper.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:21 AM   #17
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgecko View Post
Yes. I am slowly removing all the chrome and would like to upgrade to a high clearance bumper.

Old 11-04-2012, 09:23 AM   #18
Super Taco

Honey Boo Boo?
Old 11-04-2012, 09:24 AM   #19
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
but I love me meme generator app
Old 11-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #20
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna be cutting mine off in the next few weeks for more clearance as well...