Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares $350

Old 10-31-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
PTreck is on a distinguished road
PTreck's Tacoma Gallery
FS Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares $350

**SOLD***

Brand new in box, never opened, Bushwacker Pocket Style fender flares.

Bought for my 2007 DC Tacoma w/ 6' bed. Sell new on amazon for $426 plus shipping.

Price: $350 (free shipping in Continental US). Priced to sell fast.

Part number 31920-02. Both front and rear included. Fits '05-2011 2nd gen. tacoma with 6' bed. Last picture pulled off the bushwacker website.

Prefer local sales. Forest Grove, OR.
Attached Thumbnails
FS Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares 0-101_2488.jpg   FS Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares 0-101_2490.jpg   FS Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares 0-31925-02_v1_20110517_web.jpg  
Old 11-01-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
They are more like guide lines.
sloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nice

sloppyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump for you, but I will say I just snagged a brand new set off of this forum for $300, just FYI I am not saying that is still not a great deal, it is just not as low as I have seen and you may want to consider shipping them for that price, or knocking off some and the buyer covers shipping? Whatever its you deal, so BUMP for sweet ass flares that make your Tacoma really look sweet! They made mine look tits!. JOE>
Old 11-01-2011, 12:12 PM   #3
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
what color? or do they come bare?
Old 11-01-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
PTreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
what color? or do they come bare?

These come in black. They can be painted to whatever color your truck is if so desired.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:48 PM   #5
PTreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloppyjoe View Post
Free bump for you, but I will say I just snagged a brand new set off of this forum for $300, just FYI I am not saying that is still not a great deal, it is just not as low as I have seen and you may want to consider shipping them for that price, or knocking off some and the buyer covers shipping? Whatever its you deal, so BUMP for sweet ass flares that make your Tacoma really look sweet! They made mine look tits!. JOE>

Hey Joe, thanks for the bump, and your suggestions. As a result, these fender flares are now offered at $350 with free shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Lets get this sale going!
Old 11-01-2011, 03:50 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Free Bump and I know most you guys know this but these are for the LB version of the truck not the SB in the picture.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #7
PTreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Free Bump and I know most you guys know this but these are for the LB version of the truck not the SB in the picture.

Yes indeed, this product will only fit the 6' long bed Tacoma. This product WILL NOT fit the 5' short bed Tacoma.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:56 AM   #9
wolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
wolfdog2314's Tacoma Gallery
Dang. I'm right across the river in WA. I'd come pick them up if they fit 5' bed!
Free bump!
Old 11-02-2011, 11:07 AM   #10
dollabill415 will become famous soon enough

dollabill415's Tacoma Gallery
do these go over the stock fenders? do u have to drill any holes or how do they work? they look nice...
Old 11-03-2011, 03:08 PM   #11
PTreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dollabill415 View Post
do these go over the stock fenders? do u have to drill any holes or how do they work? they look nice...

You have to remove the stock fenders, and drill a few holes. It looks like most holes are factory holes. Here is the installation sheet provided by Bushwacker.

http://www.bushwacker.com/fender.asp...&search=Search

Click the above website and download the installation instruction sheet.

Looks like the install is pretty basic.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:32 PM   #12
PTreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hhmm...im going to set my lift at 2" most likely with 285/70/17...usually i c people running way bigger tires when they use the flares, i dont want to look disfunctional or stupid...anybody have an opinion on that size wheel/tire/lift with the flares??? or better yet a picture for me of what it might look like???
To run that tire size, you would most likely want a 3'' lift. It would depend on your wheel backspacing to determine how much your tire would stick out. Others may know more about how much this size tire would stick out past the stock fenders, but I'm thinking about 1'' with a wheel with a 4.5'' backspacing. There is a lot of threads about tire size and wheel choices on here so you can determine what would look best for your application.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #13

Yeea i think im confused lol these r tempting tho
Old 11-04-2011, 07:32 PM   #14
PTreck's Tacoma Gallery
I believe that with that setup the wheels would end up sticking out about 1+" past your stock fender wells. So, these flares would look great with the setup you designing.

The 285/70/17's may work with the lift set at 2", but most guys that run 285's have at least a 3" lift . However, here are some other things to consider. At 2" of lift, your truck can be set to the spec. alignment without new upper control arms. It is recommended that anyone who goes to 3" lift or above get new upper control arms (I run the light racing UCA's with my 3" lift). You may want to test fit the 285's set at 2" or read more on here about the 285's. I know a lot of guys on here are running the 285's and there is a lot of info in other threads. I just don't know much about the fox setup. Happy reading!!
Old 11-04-2011, 07:43 PM   #15
jmosuna1 is on a distinguished road

Marines:
jmosuna1's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 11-04-2011, 09:43 PM   #16
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
Bump for a good seller, just bought stock rims and tires from him. Great deal..

And I expect to see him at the next TSF run!
Old 11-04-2011, 09:59 PM   #17
PTreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammdogg View Post
Bump for a good seller, just bought stock rims and tires from him. Great deal..

And I expect to see him at the next TSF run!
Thanks jammdogg, it was good to have met and talked with you tonight!! You bet you will see me there, have a good weekend man...
Old 11-04-2011, 10:23 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTreck View Post
I believe that with that setup the wheels would end up sticking out about 1+" past your stock fender wells. So, these flares would look great with the setup you designing.

The 285/70/17's may work with the lift set at 2", but most guys that run 285's have at least a 3" lift . However, here are some other things to consider. At 2" of lift, your truck can be set to the spec. alignment without new upper control arms. It is recommended that anyone who goes to 3" lift or above get new upper control arms (I run the light racing UCA's with my 3" lift). You may want to test fit the 285's set at 2" or read more on here about the 285's. I know a lot of guys on here are running the 285's and there is a lot of info in other threads. I just don't know much about the fox setup. Happy reading!!
yea well i jus got the TC UCAs along with the all pro 3" expo leaf springs to use with my foxes so i should b good? noob question...are my foxes adjustable or are they set permenantly to a certain height? i boughtem jus cuz i read and have heard they will work well for my personal use ... hopefully i can setem at 3" witht the 285 70 17 and have them out 1" like you say and then the flares would look great.... right?
Old 11-04-2011, 10:58 PM   #19
PTreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea well i jus got the TC UCAs along with the all pro 3" expo leaf springs to use with my foxes so i should b good? noob question...are my foxes adjustable or are they set permenantly to a certain height? i boughtem jus cuz i read and have heard they will work well for my personal use ... hopefully i can setem at 3" witht the 285 70 17 and have them out 1" like you say and then the flares would look great.... right?
Sounds like a good setup. I'm not sure if the foxes are adjustable or not. Haven't researced that lift. You could probably go on their website and look at the kit you bought, or contact the seller and they could tell you. Good call on the UCA's. Let me know when/if you wanna make the buy on these flares, they would look sweet on your Tacoma!!
Old 11-04-2011, 11:28 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTreck View Post
Sounds like a good setup. I'm not sure if the foxes are adjustable or not. Haven't researced that lift. You could probably go on their website and look at the kit you bought, or contact the seller and they could tell you. Good call on the UCA's. Let me know when/if you wanna make the buy on these flares, they would look sweet on your Tacoma!!
yea i wonder if they would look better in the flat black finish or color matched to my mag grey....i have flat black wheels, xd enduros, and a blacked out grill as well...hhmm.. but drilling in my stock fenders kinda sounds like going back to stock someday (for any reason) wont be an option ... that sucks... what do you think?