Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: (4) Spidertraxx Wheel Spacers 1.25"

Old 11-02-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: (4) Spidertraxx Wheel Spacers 1.25"

****SOLD****
Old 11-02-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
why didnt you want them? nevermind seen where you got new wheels. did you have any trouble with them?
interested
I got new wheels faster than I thought i was going to. No trouble whatsoever.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #3
anthonyj326 is on a distinguished road

Name: anthony
anthonyj326's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if u decide to split up I just need a set
Old 11-02-2011, 12:36 PM   #4
XXXL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyj326 View Post
Let me know if u decide to split up I just need a set
Ok.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:42 PM   #5
BCTaco14 is a jewel in the roughBCTaco14 is a jewel in the roughBCTaco14 is a jewel in the roughBCTaco14 is a jewel in the rough
BCTaco14's Tacoma Gallery
free bump. great price. just bought a set and would have rather bought these from you!
Old 11-02-2011, 02:20 PM   #6
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Hey if you can send me your pay pal name and total price I have somebody to log on for me and send you the money.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:22 PM   #7
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
where in norcal are you? i'm in the bay area.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:14 PM   #8
XXXL Member

Sale pending payment from soldier overseas having trouble with paypal.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #9
Banned
arrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
arrrghhh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
Sale pending payment from soldier overseas having trouble with paypal.
If the sale falls thru & that other guy still wants two I'll buy the other two.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:57 PM   #10
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I had to ask my mom for help since I cant log on from here... But payment sent!!! SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2011, 06:13 PM   #11
XXXL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Hey I had to ask my mom for help since I cant log on from here... But payment sent!!! SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!