Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Eye lids painted to match

Old 11-05-2011, 02:53 PM   #21
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K6 Taco View Post
I have a set of t-rex already painted that gray metalic color. Can you paint mine to radiant red? If so how much?

If you ship to me, I can paint them color match for $30 plus the return shipping. So how ever much you paid to get it here plus that on top of the $30 to get it home again. If you decide you want them painted PM me.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:00 PM   #22
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok, I talked with my supplier and I am getting a break as long as I order a minimum of 10 units.

As long as I have 10 orders, the price will drop to $ 85 a set color matched to your truck. The price is the same for all 4 styles.

Here are examples of the different styles avaliable

Sleeper

Angry T1

Angerier T2

Pissed Off T3

Old 11-05-2011, 03:52 PM   #25
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanna buy my already painted eye lids and i'll just buy a set off the OP?
Old 11-05-2011, 03:55 PM   #27
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K6 Taco View Post
Anyone wanna buy my already painted eye lids and i'll just buy a set off the OP?
They are colour matched to Mag Grey ? And which style , same as the OP ?
Old 11-05-2011, 03:57 PM   #28
St. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
St. Swervus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
To each his own, but why put these on?
X2.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:59 PM   #29
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
idk the price seems alright, i paid $40 for the eyelids and $30 to paint.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:15 PM   #30
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have any silver streak ones they wanna sell?

Old 11-05-2011, 04:26 PM   #32
Dead Fred is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Dead Fred's Tacoma Gallery
I am definitely interested in the ANGRY T1 painted Silver Streak Mica. Just let me know what I need to do to get the ball rolling on this.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:26 PM   #33
Thorpedo26 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon Thorpe
Thorpedo26's Tacoma Gallery
i dont have the funds to be on the list right now but would deffinitly do the angry eyes "1" in silver streak mica in the near future
Old 11-05-2011, 05:22 PM   #34
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
OP , will you ship to Canada ?
Yep, shipped stuff in the past no problems. Pm your detailes and style you want and I will add you to the list.
Old 11-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #35
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Fred View Post
I am definitely interested in the ANGRY T1 painted Silver Streak Mica. Just let me know what I need to do to get the ball rolling on this.

If anybody wants to be added to the list, PM which style you want and what color you want by name, please include your paint code. Once I have a pm stating the style and color, I will add you to the list.

Once I have the first ten people commit to buying I will send paypal info to you and ship the items out to you.

I am doing this as a hobbie so turn around time from order to you getting them will be about 1 to 2 weeks. I have to use the paint booth at work after hours.

In order to keep from cluttering this thread up, please pm if you want to be added to the list.

Thanks,

Toyota Man
Old 11-05-2011, 06:14 PM   #36
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested as well. However, do they affect the light output of the headlights whatsoever?
Old 11-05-2011, 07:32 PM   #38
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNEDEER View Post
I'd be interested as well. However, do they affect the light output of the headlights whatsoever?

Having only ran the sleeper style, I cant say on all of the models.

What I can tell you is I have not noticed any difference in light output after I installed mine.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:34 PM   #39
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
pm sent OP

PM responded too.