Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Eye lids painted to match

Old 09-18-2012, 08:44 PM   #801
emstephens1 is on a distinguished road

Marines:
emstephens1's Tacoma Gallery

Got them in today, thanks a lot!

kind of F'd up the driver side one slightly.. I'll live though.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:12 PM   #802
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emstephens1 View Post

Got them in today, thanks a lot!

kind of F'd up the driver side one slightly.. I'll live though.
Looks good, what happened to the driver side?
Old 09-18-2012, 10:51 PM   #803
emstephens1 is on a distinguished road

Marines:
emstephens1's Tacoma Gallery
off slightly over the blinker, can really only see it at an angle, i'll probably attempt to remove and retape it this weekend.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:09 PM   #804
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Hey don,

Just wondering if the everything is goin smoothly and if the group order list was out of date. Wondering if I claimed that blank group 11 spot...

thx bud
Old 09-19-2012, 12:44 PM   #805
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Class View Post
Hey don,

Just wondering if the everything is goin smoothly and if the group order list was out of date. Wondering if I claimed that blank group 11 spot...

thx bud
I have not updated the list since 9-6-12. I have been really busy.

No you didn't fill that spot. I had an extra set of sleepers from lids I have in stock, and you got those.

Group 11 update- I should hear something from the supplier this week on lids. I will let everybody know as soon as they arrive.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:52 PM   #806
Toyota Man

List update
Old 09-19-2012, 12:54 PM   #807
r3dn3ck13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Clayton
r3dn3ck13's Tacoma Gallery
Hows the slider adventure going?
Old 09-19-2012, 01:17 PM   #808
Toyota Man

Here is the bars. The basic slider is all welded up. I still need to add the frame mount plate and the fifth frame bar for final fitmit. This buyer also requested top plates added to cover the step into the front door with a dimple in them. So those will be added this week.

Old 09-19-2012, 01:20 PM   #809

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Man View Post
Here is the bars. The basic slider is all welded up. I still need to add the frame mount plate and the fifth frame bar for final fitmit. This buyer also requested top plates added to cover the step into the front door with a dimple in them. So those will be added this week.

Very nice! You said it's a DCLB?
Old 09-19-2012, 01:25 PM   #810
Toyota Man

Yes these are for a double cab long bed truck. The full lengh bar measures 90". The actual curved portion measures 87" long. This allows full protection of the rocker panel and doors but still allows the ability for full turning without tire contact.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:28 PM   #811

They're looking great. Any guesstimate on a price?
Old 09-19-2012, 01:52 PM   #812
Toyota Man

I will be in the $400 range. We have not set an actual price yet. I will update as soon as a price sheet has been established.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #813
85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
85okhai's Tacoma Gallery
Washed and put mine on today! Kind of messed up the passenger side but not that noticeable. That stuff sure is sticky
Eye lids painted to match-imageuploadedbytapatalk1348106793.352490.jpg
Old 09-19-2012, 07:14 PM   #814
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85okhai View Post
Washed and put mine on today! Kind of messed up the passenger side but not that noticeable. That stuff sure is sticky
Attachment 170579
Lookin good bud, yeah its sticky, don't want those coming off why driving.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:58 PM   #815
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Man View Post
I have not updated the list since 9-6-12. I have been really busy.

No you didn't fill that spot. I had an extra set of sleepers from lids I have in stock, and you got those.

Group 11 update- I should hear something from the supplier this week on lids. I will let everybody know as soon as they arrive.

Ah ya, my bad. I vaguely remember us talking about it on the phone...never had my coffee yet

Thanks for the update, can't wait.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:25 PM   #818
Toyota Man

Update for group 11. I have emailed the supplier again this morning to see where the lids are at.

I wanted to let everybody know that I am leaving for vacation on September 28th and wont be returning until October 7th. So lids won't be getting any paint on them until I return.

Sorry for the delay. I was expecting them sooner rather then later, it just didn't happen.

Don
Old 09-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #819

Thanks for the update!