Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Eye lids painted to match

Old 09-27-2012, 05:29 PM   #822
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post

Mine finally arrived
Lucky!!! I can't wait to get mine!
Old 09-27-2012, 05:38 PM   #823
r3dn3ck13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Clayton
r3dn3ck13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Finally took the time to put mine on...

Before:

After:

Quality Product!!!

I like how my truck has this "what the eff you lookin at!" look to it now.

Kudos to Don for some really nice add-ons!
Lookin good! Can't wait for mine!!!
Old 09-27-2012, 06:41 PM   #824
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Lucky!!! I can't wait to get mine!
This is a spare set , I've had Don's Sleepers on my truck for quite a while

Me likey
Old 09-27-2012, 08:06 PM   #825
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the new logo for North West Toy's.

The window sticker for my taco should be here tomorrow.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:35 PM   #826
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have an extra set of 05 thru 11 sleepers that are painted Silver Streak 1E7. These are box ready and can ship out next day. If anybody wants a silver set and dosent want to wait, jump on these.

$95 shipped to you!
Old 09-28-2012, 09:14 AM   #827
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Finally took the time to put mine on...

Before:

After:

Quality Product!!!

I like how my truck has this "what the eff you lookin at!" look to it now.

Kudos to Don for some really nice add-ons!
Looks awesome! Exactly what I'm loooking for as well. Meanness!
Old 10-01-2012, 01:18 PM   #828
Toyota Man

Group 11

I got confirmation on lids shipment this afternoon. They should be here end of this week. I will start painting as soon as I get back into town.

Group 12 I will be sending out payment requests soon.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #829
DLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
Name: Danny
DLat27's Tacoma Gallery
OP can you change my selection to sleeper style for my 2012 in pyrite mica. thanks.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:18 AM   #830
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLat27 View Post
OP can you change my selection to sleeper style for my 2012 in pyrite mica. thanks.
Update complete.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:18 AM   #831
Toyota Man

Group 11

Your lids are headed into the paint booth this morning.

Had a good trip this last weekend. Got to do some wheeling in Central Oregon. Awsome country to see. Great trails, good food. Had a really good time with everybody that got to go.

It was fun seeing the taco's stretching their legs out on the trails!
Old 10-08-2012, 10:06 AM   #832
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!!!!!
Old 10-13-2012, 09:45 AM   #833
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Got em! Looks awesome! Will post pics when installed, might take a while as I need to find the time to shove the headlights in the oven first!
Old 10-15-2012, 08:50 AM   #834
Toyota Man

Group 11

Your lids will ship out today. You should have them in the next couple of days...

Group 12

Your lids have been ordered today...
Old 10-15-2012, 08:57 AM   #835
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Man View Post
Group 12

Wonderful.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:04 AM   #836

Nice! Looks like I'm going to have to do my BHLM this weekend
Old 10-15-2012, 09:06 AM   #837

How hard is it to take them off and reuse them? Eventually I want to get different headlights.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:28 PM   #838
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortlie09 View Post
Finally got around to getting these bad boys on and here are some pictures...

After seeing this I am going to have to get the T2's for my MGM!!!
That is bad ass looking!
Old 10-15-2012, 12:31 PM   #839
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dn3ck13 View Post
How hard is it to take them off and reuse them? Eventually I want to get different headlights.
depends what you use...if you use 3mm tape it kinda is a pain but ive used fishing line and got them off an old set on too my existing set
Old 10-15-2012, 04:45 PM   #840

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Man View Post
Group 11

Your lids will ship out today. You should have them in the next couple of days...

Group 12

Awesome! Can't wait!