Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Eye lids painted to match

Old 02-20-2013, 02:17 PM   #983
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
I have a tracking number for this groups eyelids. I should see them in the next few days!
Old 02-21-2013, 02:39 PM   #985
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slesse View Post
Are you starting another group?

yes if you want to be added, pm your info.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #986
rookie
ryan c is on a distinguished road

Name: ryan
ryan c's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Don I noticed the eyelids have a lighter tone to them. in the right light they match perfectly but they definitely look lighter blue in other lights. Does it just need a good wax or could the pigment be a little off? Thank you.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:55 PM   #987
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan c View Post
Hey Don I noticed the eyelids have a lighter tone to them. in the right light they match perfectly but they definitely look lighter blue in other lights. Does it just need a good wax or could the pigment be a little off? Thank you.
It is possible the pigment could be off. It has happened before. Try a good wax on them. If it still dosent look right, let me know and we will get them repainted for you.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:28 PM   #989
Toyota Man

Eyelids have arrived. They will hit the paint booth in the morning. I will post up as soon as they are headed out to you.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:35 PM   #990
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Ooooh. Does that mean mine are soon to be on their way??
Old 02-25-2013, 06:11 PM   #991
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #992
BuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BuckinKaeding's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:42 PM   #993
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Ooooh. Does that mean mine are soon to be on their way??
Yep, yours are going to get sprayed and on there way to you very soon!
Old 02-25-2013, 08:14 PM   #994
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
you the man!
Old 02-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #995
AnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud of

AnTiFuBaR's Tacoma Gallery
PMed
Old 03-03-2013, 05:32 PM   #996
rookie

ryan c's Tacoma Gallery
hey bud I gave em a good wax and there still off. I didn't think that was gonna help but I had to try. whats next?
Old 03-03-2013, 06:55 PM   #998
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan c View Post
hey bud I gave em a good wax and there still off. I didn't think that was gonna help but I had to try. whats next?

Questions- Has your truck been repainted from a previous accident? If not, I want you to take a close up picture of the lids and the paint from the truck. Then send them back to me and I will get them repainted and shipped back to you.

If you have further questions pm me.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:34 AM   #999
rookie

ryan c's Tacoma Gallery
I was in an accident and Toyota itself sent me a new grill that didn't match. it was very sparkly. I had to send it back too. it must be a hard color to match. but the hood and side walls are all the same old paint. I have a piece of my old bumper that matches perfectly, I can send that with them. ill take some more pics and send them to you later. Thanks Don
Old 03-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #1000
Toyota Man

I had a feeling you were going to say yes. The problem is trying to match 2 different colors. Even though the hood and fenders may be original and look really close to each other there are differences. So we are now introducing a 3rd variaton to the shade. Trying to get all 3 to look exactly the same is the hard part. Two shades very close have a way of blending most of the time. It just showes up when a third is added.

I will definetly need the piece of your old bumper sent back as well. It will give me a base to work with. We will get you taken care of.

Let me know as soon as they are on there way back.

Thanks.