Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Eye lids painted to match

Old 03-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #1001
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
Update. I am running a little behind with another project. I should have lids finished up by Thursday. I will pm as soon as they ship out to you.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #1002
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am cleaning out old stock-

05 thru 11 T1's. The cut in the fiberglass on the top side where the lid turns to cover the outter most part of your light is a little off. $45 Shipped. This will save you $50 over cost on an ordered set.

05 thru 11 Lower lids. These are blanks and haven't had any paint on them yet. I had another member that ordered these and then backed out after they had shipped out to me. Let me know what color you need them painted. $50 Shipped. That will save you $10 over cost

Old 03-05-2013, 04:08 PM   #1003
Toyota Man

I am taking a leave of absence for a while from painting eyelids after this order is completed. If you want a set your welcome to check back in a couple of months!
Old 03-05-2013, 04:22 PM   #1004
I'D RATHER LIVE, THAN LIVE FOREVER
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Whew. Glad my order is the last one.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:53 PM   #1005
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
Defintely dodged a bullet lol.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:54 PM   #1006
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
I still have some indigo inks for sale... . Sorry for hijack...
Old 03-05-2013, 06:13 PM   #1007
Toyota Man

Sorry if there is any confusion. I am finishing the latest group that has paid for lids. I just won't be taking orders for any more groups after that!

So in other words, I won't be filling anymore groups until futher notice.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:33 AM   #1008
rookie
ryan c is on a distinguished road

Name: ryan
ryan c's Tacoma Gallery
theres only 2 colors now, the lids and the truck. I sent the grill back and it was perfect the second time. I will put the a small piece of the old bumper in with them. and ill get you those pics too. ive just been busy with school. Thanks
Old 03-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #1009
Toyota Man

Group 16- Your lids are all complete. I will ship out tomorrow afternoon.

Group 17- Your lids have been ordered and should be here in a few weeks.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:18 PM   #1010
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Man View Post
Group 16- Your lids are all complete. I will ship out tomorrow afternoon.

Group 17- Your lids have been ordered and should be here in a few weeks.
:jel lydance:
Old 03-07-2013, 07:00 PM   #1011
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 03-13-2013, 12:35 PM   #1012
Toyota Man

Sorry I didn't post up, but group 16 lids have been shipped. You should see them this week. Hope everybody enjoys.

Group 17- Lids should be here in the next week or two.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #1013

I've been checking the mail everyday this week. Lol. Knew it was getting close. Can't wait.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:41 PM   #1014
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
I've been checking the mail everyday this week. Lol. Knew it was getting close. Can't wait.

Looks like it arrived in Tempe this morning via tracking. Its slated for delivery on the 14th.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:46 PM   #1015

right on! Thanks man.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:18 PM   #1016

Mine came today nananananaaaaaa
Old 03-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #1017

Old 03-14-2013, 04:09 PM   #1018
PuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
PuffDr4gon's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, Don! Lids came in today and was able to get em on before the sun fell behind the marsh! Great work and color match, thanks again!
Attached Thumbnails
Eye lids painted to match-20130314_165055.jpg  
Old 03-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #1019
Toyota Man

Group 17- I got shipping confirmation for your lids this afternoon. I should have them shortly. I will post up as soon as they arrive here.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:15 PM   #1020
tennisbum132 has a spectacular aura abouttennisbum132 has a spectacular aura about
tennisbum132's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I'm a little late for the lids this time around but would you be able to put me down for a set on your next run? Just purchased a new 2013 and have the upgrade bug big time! Thanks!