Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Eye lids painted to match

Old 03-23-2013, 09:47 AM   #1021
PuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shedPuffDr4gon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
PuffDr4gon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum132 View Post
Looks like I'm a little late for the lids this time around but would you be able to put me down for a set on your next run? Just purchased a new 2013 and have the upgrade bug big time! Thanks!
Might be awhile. Toyotaman is taking a leave of absence from this project. Check out the update to his first post.

I'm pretty sure you can buy them off ebay though and color match them yourself.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:54 AM   #1022
tennisbum132 has a spectacular aura abouttennisbum132 has a spectacular aura about
tennisbum132's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffDr4gon View Post
Might be awhile. Toyotaman is taking a leave of absence from this project. Check out the update to his first post.

I'm pretty sure you can buy them off ebay though and color match them yourself.
I might have to do that, my truck is black so I don't think color matching would be a problem.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #1023
Matrix
12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
12Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Question...wouldn't these tend to come off in a car wash?

12Tac
Old 03-23-2013, 12:35 PM   #1025
TMadTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Tom
TMadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 03-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #1026
tennisbum132 has a spectacular aura abouttennisbum132 has a spectacular aura about
tennisbum132's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, so I have found a set on ebay for what seems to be a decent price but I have a question for those of you who already have these installed... They look great but how do they affect the visibility of the DTRL & the headlights (Stock and Projector kit)? Thanks in advance!
Old 03-26-2013, 09:24 AM   #1027
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
Group 17- Your lids arrived today. They will hit the paint booth in the morning.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:23 AM   #1028
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Group 17 your lids will be ready for shipping to you Thursday morning.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #1029
Toyota Man

I have a return on a set of 05-11 sleeper eyelids painted Super White 040. Customeer said they didn't fit his headlights perfectly. I have inspected them and set them against several other lights and can't find anything wrong with them.

They are ready to go. This is the last set I am going to make. I am not going to be producing anymore eyelids.

If you want a set of sleepers in super white for your 05 thru 11 truck here is your chance.

$95 shipped. SOLD AS IS
Old 04-09-2013, 05:31 PM   #1031
Toyota Man

Here is a photo of the eyelids

Old 04-17-2013, 12:29 AM   #1032
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent for above eye lids! Will post pics of truck once I put them on! Just another piece of the puzzle! Also bought 2 cans of plasti-dip for the lower valence. Still need black mirrors, an oem roof rack, cbi front hitch, and 5 lug front bumper, fenders and bedsides. Then I should be done for a while. Almost forgot satoshi!
Old 04-20-2013, 12:25 AM   #1033
bball02d is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
bball02d's Tacoma Gallery
Am i too late?
Old 04-20-2013, 07:56 AM   #1034
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bball02d View Post
Am i too late?
Yep
Old 04-29-2013, 06:56 AM   #1035
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
The comment I am getting after the install from those who are not tacoma enthusiasts (Is that right?) is that they didn't notice them. Something was different but they didn't SEE it. I think that speaks to the quality of the product and particularly the paint match! My truck looks better with these eyelids! I love 'em! My compliments to the chef!..er

Before

And another with them from yesterday.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:27 AM   #1036
Technologically Advanced Redneck
TSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tyler
TSmalls89's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, wish I could get my hand on a set of these.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:42 PM   #1037
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
Me as well. I would have loved a set of sleepers in super white for my rig.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:38 PM   #1038
Toyota Man

Sorry, guys I am not going to be making anymore of these items. The cost of the blank lids went up again. It just isn't cost effective anymore to sell them, that and I had alot members here flake out on me which was even more cost prohibitive.

I know that there is a source for blank lids on ebay. If you all want to buy them and have me paint them to match I might be able to work something out for everybody.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:03 AM   #1039
Ouch! Yay me! Whew! Just made it!
Old 05-19-2013, 09:39 AM   #1040
eaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud of

Army: SPC
Name: Cory
eaglesfn5402's Tacoma Gallery
Sine you aren't making anymore is there anyway we could buy the blank lids by contacting whoever you purchased them from and worry about having them painted elsewhere?

EDIT: nevermind i just seen where you linked to ebay 2 posts above this, sorry.