Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Set of (4) Toyota Tiedowns $55

Old 11-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #1
David S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud of
David S's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD FS: Set of (4) Toyota Tiedowns $49

****SOLD***

Up for sale is a set of (4) tiedowns. $39 shipped to any of the local 48 states. Picture attached.

Dave

Edit: Price droped again
Attached Thumbnails
FS:  Set of (4) Toyota Tiedowns -photo.jpg  
Old 11-27-2011, 11:20 AM   #2
David S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud of
David S's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, price dropped.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:08 PM   #3
David S's Tacoma Gallery
bump, dropped the price again
Old 01-02-2012, 05:12 PM   #4
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
if they still work as they should, like lock nice and tight.........

email me, i'll give you $35 shipped for the 4 of them. sojersey05v@gmail.com
Old 01-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #5
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

???
Old 01-03-2012, 09:21 PM   #6
David S's Tacoma Gallery
$39
Old 01-04-2012, 05:08 AM   #8

pretty sure i said i'd take them paypal ready when you are. if not no worries sell to whomever.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #9
Rellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement: Police Officer (retired NYPD)
Name: Craig
Rellik01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
pretty sure i said i'd take them paypal ready when you are. if not no worries sell to whomever.
Sorry guy, I guess the $4.00 made a difference. Nothing personal
Old 01-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik01 View Post
Sorry guy, I guess the $4.00 made a difference. Nothing personal
no no never taken personal. dude dropped his price numerous times... and finished on $39.. weird number to stop on.. says to me ill take $35, so wtf i shot $4 lower. like i said no worries either way. i would be willing to pay $50 for for of these ya know...
Old 01-04-2012, 07:39 PM   #11
David S's Tacoma Gallery
Sold to Rellik01, the first person to offer my asking price. Paypal has been received, and I'll have them in the mail shortly!

Thanks,

Dave
Old 01-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #12

congrats man!