Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB low profile toolbox, tool chest, or ammo boxes (bed storage)

Old 11-07-2011, 09:42 PM   #1
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
WTB low profile toolbox, tool chest, or ammo boxes (bed storage)

im looking for a lockable box (or two, one for each side) for my 2nd gens bed. looking for something reasonably priced, broke college student here . anybody got anything/any suggestions? thanks!
Old 11-27-2011, 06:26 AM   #2
rbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: ARFF @ ROC
Name: Rich
rbishopp's Tacoma Gallery
hey HamNswiss did you get any feedback by PM maybe.

I have a hard cover but it leaks and I just found a seal that is ripped. Just over two years old.
Anyway in the past I've used fairly cheap totes that have a latch for a pad lock. These things were cheap. you could break the lock tab off if you wanted but basically it was to honest people honest.
If you want real security it'll cost you a few hundred and even then if some douche bag really wants your gear he'll get it.

If found something cool post it back up. I'd like to check it out for when my cover finally shits the bed.