Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

New URD True Cold Air Intake for 4.0L 05+ V6 Tacoma

Old 11-07-2011, 11:14 PM   #1
Yok3d is on a distinguished road

Name: Evan
Yok3d's Tacoma Gallery
New URD True Cold Air Intake for 4.0L 05+ V6 Tacoma

Want to do local pickup only, I'm in San Luis Obispo. Got this about a year ago and never got around to putting it in. Not worth it to me at this point to keep it since I doubt I'll install it because of the B.S. smog rules here in Cali. Asking 250 since it is still brand new and even still has the shrink wrap on it.
Attached Thumbnails
New URD True Cold Air Intake for 4.0L 05+ V6 Tacoma-img_0007.jpg  
Old 11-08-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
so tempting haha
Old 11-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #3
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a central coast local!

I have the same intake on my truck if you ever wanna check it out
Old 11-09-2011, 02:33 PM   #4
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
what says you cant install the CAI and keep the stock one, its only like a 10-15 min job taking your time to change it out, just keep the stock one in a place you know where its at and when smog time rolls around switch them out
Old 11-09-2011, 02:42 PM   #5
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo View Post
what says you cant install the CAI and keep the stock one, its only like a 10-15 min job taking your time to change it out, just keep the stock one in a place you know where its at and when smog time rolls around switch them out
That's what I'm doing or I might just hot smog
Old 11-09-2011, 02:54 PM   #6
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

romeo's Tacoma Gallery
not sure what this said 'hot smog' is but maybe it works and solves the smog problem
Old 11-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #7
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
i have no clue, nor a care WTF ur saying.............

all I see is, "boom, jiggle, puff, jiggle, extraction, jiggle, boom, jiggle, puff, jiggle, extraction, jiggle"
+1

Awesome sig...
Old 11-09-2011, 04:31 PM   #8
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
I'm tempted to take a road trip to SLO.. If you're willing to, Ill drive up this weekend from Los Angeles...
Old 11-10-2011, 02:15 AM   #10
Wombat

romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
i have no clue, nor a care WTF ur saying.............

all I see is, "boom, jiggle, puff, jiggle, extraction, jiggle, boom, jiggle, puff, jiggle, extraction, jiggle"
haha yea it is a distraction