Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 05+ Grill,TRD Floor mats, TRD Wheels, Tires

Old 11-09-2011, 10:46 AM   #1
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (kūrt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ Grill,TRD Floor mats, TRD Wheels, Tires

Stock OEM chrome grill with painted emblem SOLD

Stock TRD Off Road floor mats from my 06 DC $30 (pick up) $45 (shipped) OBO

TRD Off Road Wheels w/ lugs SOLD

3 Kelly Safari Trex & 1 Bridgestone Dueler H/T 265/70/R16 Lots of tread left SOLD

All items are located in Chino CA. If you have any questions please PM me. Thanks
Old 11-09-2011, 12:32 PM   #3
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Yay my old grill and rims! Glws!
Old 11-09-2011, 12:33 PM   #4
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Yay my old grill and rims! Glws!
Old 11-09-2011, 01:10 PM   #5
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed on grill
Old 11-09-2011, 02:50 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Good deals here. GLWS.
Thanks
Old 11-10-2011, 08:38 AM   #7

Bump
Old 11-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #8
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 11-10-2011, 02:23 PM   #9
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
if your intrested in shipping, im intrested in the rims
Old 11-10-2011, 02:25 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
if your intrested in shipping, im intrested in the rims
I can check prices for you this weekend, and I'll let you know
Old 11-11-2011, 08:36 AM   #11

Bump
Old 11-11-2011, 09:39 AM   #12

Wheels and tires sold. Floormats obo
Old 11-12-2011, 01:47 AM   #13
thepakiman is on a distinguished road
thepakiman's Tacoma Gallery
Is the Grill Still for sale????
Old 11-12-2011, 12:20 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepakiman View Post
Is the Grill Still for sale????
Sorry the grill is gone.

Still have Floor mats
Old 11-14-2011, 02:55 PM   #15

BUMP.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:36 PM   #16
4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dane
4x4Taco09's Tacoma Gallery
PMd about the mats
Old 11-16-2011, 10:12 AM   #17

Bump
Old 11-18-2011, 01:26 PM   #18

Bump OBO
Old 11-21-2011, 04:47 PM   #19
edonmata is on a distinguished road

Name: Ed
edonmata's Tacoma Gallery
are the floor mats still available? PM your number if it is and ill call you. i want to pick them up asap. thanks