Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB - 2nd Gen silver tailgate - Massachusetts

Old 11-12-2011, 12:52 PM   #1
Wrangler Convert
sixdoubleseven will become famous soon enough

Name: Dave
sixdoubleseven's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - 2nd Gen silver tailgate - Massachusetts

Looking for a 2nd gen, silver tailgate. I've got two small dings in my tailgate (from my boat trailer) and they're driving me crazy. I'd rather not deal with a shop pulling them and repainting. I will if I have to but thought I'd try TW first.

Thanks
Dave
Old 11-12-2011, 01:14 PM   #2
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck on here.... if u try to sell a tailgate everyone assumes u stole it and the BST thread turns into a discussion forum where everyone bashes on the seller.

Try ebay or craigslist.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:19 PM   #3
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
-1 on buying used, you could paying money for someone elses misfortune. Body shops aren't all that bad, check around a talk to a few.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #4
Wrangler Convert

I got a quote from a body shop already and the price isn't that bad, I'd just prefer one that wasn't worked on.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:09 PM   #5
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
You may be able to bang out the dents from the inside of the tailgate if you remove the plastic panel.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:51 AM   #6
Wrangler Convert

I left it with a PDR guy yesterday, he said he couldn't do it.