Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS 2005-2011 Tacoma Truxedo lo pro tonneau cover LONG bed

Old 11-20-2011, 02:08 PM   #6
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
bump for ya
much appreciated, I saw some movement, and got excited, I wonder why nobody is interested at all!!! I thought this was an awesome deal, i got it off ebay, but the seller kind of screwed me, they had wrong description, missing parts, and would not refund. I filed claim with paypal, and paypal ruled in my favor, but shipping back, would cost more than I would even get back... so for sale it goes
Old 12-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #14
Tacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Tacoma206's Tacoma Gallery
I'd take it but shipping it to Seattle is gonna be expensive
Old 12-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #15
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
goddam at this rate if we wait long enough youll be giving this thing away
just gonna be a matter of time
Old 12-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #16

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gov875 View Post
waiting for you to say zero and you pay shipping
hmmm... that'll be the option after, free and receiver pays shipping
Old 12-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #17

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma206 View Post
I'd take it but shipping it to Seattle is gonna be expensive
yea, it'll def be over 110 (quote to indiana) just to ship it
Old 12-08-2011, 05:49 AM   #18
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the top. What is shipping to NY 13122
Old 12-08-2011, 07:37 AM   #19

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntnTruk View Post
Interested in the top. What is shipping to NY 13122
i'll remeasure the box and let you know this afternoon, i just put it into ups or fedex website, cause usps said they would not even take it cause the length