Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB grey center console

Old 11-15-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
WTB grey center console

I am on the bucket seat swap band wagon and I need a center console. If for whatever reason you are interested in a trade for my console, Im down with that. I have an 08 regular cab that had a bench so I have the stock console.

Please pm me if you have one of these or are looking to trade.

Thanks!

Pictures will be posted soon...