Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Satoshi Recessed Grille

Old 11-16-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
sky1ine3 will become famous soon enoughsky1ine3 will become famous soon enough
sky1ine3's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Satoshi Recessed Grille

ive made some satoshi custom recessed grilles before and have sold them here. THESE ARE OEM GRILLES. ive made one and it is currently in primer. it was going to be sprayed BSP but thought id offer it up to fellow tw members. for BSP, it'll be $350 shipped within the states.

i will get it sprayed super white if you are interested since my bodyshop guy has done few swb projects for me before and has left over swb and super white for the same price.

any other color matched grille, please add +$40
here is one that ive done before. got excellent complements from previous members.

price is a little high but shipping does take a big factor on the price since its coming from hawaii and workmanship is amazing since im super anal about the details.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:29 PM   #2
apotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky1ine3 View Post
ive made some satoshi custom recessed grilles before and have sold them here. ive made one and it is currently in primer. it was going to be sprayed BSP but thought id offer it up to fellow tw members. for BSP, it'll be $350 shipped within the states.

i will get it sprayed SWB/super white if you are interested since my bodyshop guy has done few swb projects for me before and has left over swb and super white for the same price.

any other color matched grille, please add +$40
here is one that ive done before. got excellent complements from previous members.

price is a little high but shipping does take a big factor on the price since its coming from hawaii and workmanship is amazing since im super anal about the details.

Nice work! If christmas wasn't coming up I would be signing up for a silver steak mica. Price seems reasonable for quality craftsmanship. GLWS!
Old 11-22-2011, 01:14 AM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by apotter View Post
Nice work! If christmas wasn't coming up I would be signing up for a silver steak mica. Price seems reasonable for quality craftsmanship. GLWS!
thanks! bump!
Old 11-22-2011, 01:33 AM   #4
348rr808 is on a distinguished road
348rr808's Tacoma Gallery
Newmember..

Hey sky1ne3 , you say ur in hawaii? What part , i'm on Oahu and i'll buy your grill tomorrow! Just joined TW tonight after work when i seen your post i had to ask if its still for sale? I been secretly reading forums for like a year now and finally joined.. Mahalo
Old 11-22-2011, 08:44 PM   #5
mhlden is on a distinguished road
mhlden's Tacoma Gallery
What color is it? I am looking for a black one that I can mount some kick ass lights behind.....
Old 11-22-2011, 09:20 PM   #7
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah...get him Homer!! This is your turf!
Old 11-22-2011, 09:29 PM   #8
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRYLONATOR View Post
haha jk
Old 11-23-2011, 07:33 PM   #9
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
haha jk
Not at all... I'm not trying to Jack this thread, just offering advice to aid in the sale. I'm not the first person to make a satoshi grill nor will I be the last. I don't know anyone except maybe Blackhawke88 who has done as many though...
Old 11-23-2011, 09:52 PM   #10
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Ive made my fair share of these, and based on the price im assuming its an OEM grille. Not knocking the 2 piece grilles cuz the majority I've done were 2 piece but I did have people who wouldn't accept anything but OEM. That combined with the shipping costs from Hawaii are probably what led him to his price. I've sold some for more and many for less but more power to him.

Bump for the OP....and is that inner lip painted BSP as well? Thats a lot less forgiving in showing imperfections as compared to flat or satin.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:12 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
$350 shipped is a bit high considering that you did not do the triangles to match... Unless the pic is deceiving?
May I suggest also posting a close up pic of the sides that are filled in?
That is the real mark of a quality satoshi mod.
GLWS.
thanks man.. i appreciate the input
@BRYLONATOR stay off my thread if you have nothing nice to say. and yes, these are OEM Grille, not some cheap knock off collision replicas
Old 11-23-2011, 11:26 PM   #12
oldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really nice
Coast Guard: AMT
Name: Jeff
oldsman71442's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 11-24-2011, 08:01 AM   #13
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
What?? It was such an obvious joke!!! Sorry didn't know you would be THAT sensitive. Pull the tampon out ...it is just an ad for a grill. It's not like I came and slapped your Mom across the face or something! Plus I didn't comment negatively about your work or anything so what is the basis of your hissy fit? I personally think they look great but that is irrelevant.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:04 AM   #14
Happy new years bump! Last grille came out great and the new owner was happy. I got a grille from a friend and decided to make another one.. Any interest??
Old 01-01-2012, 09:26 PM   #15
Quote:
What?? It was such an obvious joke!!! Sorry didn't know you would be THAT sensitive. Pull the tampon out ...it is just an ad for a grill. It's not like I came and slapped your Mom across the face or something! Plus I didn't comment negatively about your work or anything so what is the basis of your hissy fit? I personally think they look great but that is irrelevant.
Sorry if I took it personal that day.. Wasn't in the best mood.. Hope all is well brylonator..
Old 01-01-2012, 09:37 PM   #16
One....happy new year and two....I forgot all about this thread and didn't like re-reading what I wrote myself! Maybe I need to relax a little HUG? ( )!
Old 01-02-2012, 01:06 AM   #17
Quote:
One....happy new year and two....I forgot all about this thread and didn't like re-reading what I wrote myself! Maybe I need to relax a little HUG? ( )!
Happy new year! Don't worry, it's all good. The past is the past. I not mad or anything.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #18
ARC is on a distinguished road
Army: MGS Gunner, 1-27INF 25th ID
Name: Andrew
ARC's Tacoma Gallery
How much for silver color match and pick up if you are on Oahu?
Old 01-02-2012, 03:58 PM   #19
Pm sent
Old 01-04-2012, 03:09 AM   #20
Bump!!