Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Double Cab Factory Folding Roof Rack for Sale SoCal

Old 11-17-2011, 05:34 AM   #1
veggietaco is on a distinguished road
veggietaco's Tacoma Gallery
Double Cab Factory Folding Roof Rack for Sale SoCal

I just picked up my 2012 DC and it came with the factory roof rack. I'm going a different direction with racks so this one is for sale. Perfect condition with all hardware and the instruction manual. $225 plus the ride. I'm in southern California.
Attached Thumbnails
Double Cab Factory Folding Roof Rack for Sale SoCal-images.jpg  
Old 11-17-2011, 05:49 AM   #2
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
gonna need an actual pic of the roof rack bud. B.S.T. rules

Edit: you can get them new for that price as well, not thread shitting, but it is, what it is.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:10 AM   #3
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
This will go fast after the pics go up.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:12 AM   #4
I'll get a pic of it this afternoon.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:06 AM   #7
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ make the man a bid lets say 221.99 plus shipping.. They are as new not beat up..
Old 11-17-2011, 11:24 AM   #9
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This will not make the day!!!
Old 11-17-2011, 01:09 PM   #10
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 66H now w/ PHS
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Online from toyotapartspeople.com is $212.75 + shipping. Local dealership is willing to nearly price match.

Im guessing you're gonna need the factory rubber covers for the 2 holes in your roof with the rack off ($61.15 per side = $122.30 + shipping).

I'll offer $150 and I can meet in Murietta saturday (maybe closer to you depending on if I can get something planned for LA area) - Im in San Diego. This would be about $25 in gas for you (round trip) and slightly more for me.

River rat has me beat BUT you're gonna have to buy those pesky roof strips @ retail. Or RR can sell his strips and makes some of that money back he spent on the rack... Hmmm....
Old 11-17-2011, 01:23 PM   #11
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauaibuilt View Post
Online from toyotapartspeople.com is $212.75 + shipping. Local dealership is willing to nearly price match.

Im guessing you're gonna need the factory rubber covers for the 2 holes in your roof with the rack off ($61.15 per side = $122.30 + shipping).

I'll offer $150 and I can meet in Murietta saturday (maybe closer to you depending on if I can get something planned for LA area) - Im in San Diego. This would be about $25 in gas for you (round trip) and slightly more for me.

River rat has me beat BUT you're gonna have to buy those pesky roof strips @ retail. Or RR can sell his strips and makes some of that money back he spent on the rack... Hmmm....
Thats not a bid, I saving up for N fabs And seat covers.. Have at it,,, Jim
Old 11-17-2011, 05:49 PM   #12
Glad the Price is Right crew chimed in early on this, are you old guys that watched Bob Barker or kids that have a thing for Drew Carey?

Yes, I priced it based on the going rate online including ebay. Sure, a good parts guy will price match it for you at your dealer (plus tax). I figure that an enterprising Southern California resident will be happy to drive over to the Ontario/ Rancho Cucamonga area and make me a decent offer for it. They'll save on shipping, pay no sales tax and have instant gratification.

I don't need replacement filler strips, that's taken care of already.

Cheers!
Old 11-17-2011, 08:06 PM   #13
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery