Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wanted Tail Gate

Old 11-23-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted Tail Gate

Just curious if anyone has a tail gate. It doesn't have to be nice id actually wouldn't matter if it was beat up. I'm looking to do a project...

Thanks
Old 11-23-2011, 01:52 PM   #2
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Try craigslist...

If u try to sell a tailgate on here the mob of dudley-do-right's point the finger at you and accuse u of stealing it... and jack the shiz out of your thread....

Here's a couple...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...708804581.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...716394279.html

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/2677189076.html

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/2710160154.html

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/2670823417.html
Old 11-24-2011, 07:11 PM   #3
Johnny0 is on a distinguished road
Johnny0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
Just curious if anyone has a tail gate. It doesn't have to be nice id actually wouldn't matter if it was beat up. I'm looking to do a project...

Thanks
I have a super white tailgate from a 2008 and I'm about an hour from Ontario. it only has one very small dent in it. I'm thinking $125 obo
Old 11-24-2011, 07:17 PM   #4
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Funny how all the threads reguarding stolen tailgates seem to all have been started from people in Cali......and there is a bunch of tailgates for sale in Cali. Just sayin..
Old 11-29-2011, 10:31 AM   #5
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
I just want one to wrap it in CF Vinyl. Don't neccesarily need a new one. Thanks for the CL FINDS !! highly appreciated!