Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2010 factory tow hitch DFW Texas area.

Old 11-25-2011, 10:35 AM   #1
SmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
SmoothFox's Tacoma Gallery
2010 factory tow hitch DFW Texas area.

For sale off my 2010 Tacoma a factory installed hitch. Was involved in rear end collision. Looks fine to me. If its a boat anchor and not worth nothing but scrap metal please advise so here. Willing to meet halfway if you live somewhat close to me and pay a fair price. Once again I got rear ended so its sold as is.

NO SHIPPING LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.

Price is best offer above what I can sell it for as scrap metal.

Old 11-25-2011, 10:40 AM   #2
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Price is about $500 high.

Look up what all the other hitches sold for in the B/S/T section (about$100-$200) and price it based on that. And then you will be low balled because it was in an accident.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:43 AM   #3
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post

Look up what all the other hitches sold for in the B/S/T section (about$100-$200) and price it based on that. And then you will be low balled because it was in an accident.
X2

Pretty big $600 gamble if it's a boat anchor.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:54 AM   #5
SmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post

OK I am over priced. Anybody wants it shoot me a PM and a dollar amount. All it is doing is taking up space in my garage guys! Let me know! If no takers I see about selling it for scrap. Whats scrap steel going for lb./ton?
Old 11-25-2011, 11:08 AM   #7
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Post it on Craigslist. I sold mine for $125 a few months back. It took about 4 or 5 days to get a taker.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:51 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Post it on Craigslist. I sold mine for $125 a few months back. It took about 4 or 5 days to get a taker.

Thank you! Done deal!