Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2012 Chrome Grille trade for black grille peice

Old 11-28-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech
Name: paul
thelivestone's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Chrome Grille trade for black grille peice

If by chance anyone is intrested...

i just bought a 2012 TRD-Offroad double cab and i tried to get the dealership to put the sport grill with a matching color instead of the chrome peice, but they didnt (idk if they even tried but whatev) If anyone out there by chance has a black 2012 tacoma double cab sport model grille peice that they would like to trade for my chrome one. i would be willing to do a mutual exchange. U ship yours, ill ship mine. It would definatly cost less than asking the dealership to order it. They quoted me like 200+

So if anyone out there is intrested let me know.

Thanks

Attached is a pic of my truck and the chrome peice im talkn about..
Attached Thumbnails
2012 Chrome Grille trade for black grille peice-tacoma.jpg  
Old 11-28-2011, 04:48 PM   #2
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
OP Here..... also would be intrested in the black bumper as well.

Im not much of a chrome fan and i can imagine many people are but hey at least i asked. :/
Old 11-28-2011, 06:38 PM   #3
//TRD
GeauxTigers is on a distinguished road

Name: Caleb
GeauxTigers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivestone View Post
OP Here..... also would be intrested in the black bumper as well.

Im not much of a chrome fan and i can imagine many people are but hey at least i asked. :/
plasti dip it! i'm like you and despise chrome, so i plasti dipped it.

sweet truck, congrats and welcome to TW!

Old 11-28-2011, 08:24 PM   #4
how well does it match the color of the rest of the truck? got any more pics from different angles?
Old 11-28-2011, 09:11 PM   #5
//TRD
GeauxTigers is on a distinguished road

Name: Caleb
GeauxTigers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivestone View Post
how well does it match the color of the rest of the truck? got any more pics from different angles?
its not an exact color match, its pretty much comparable to the black step pads on the rear bumper. ill try to find more pics.

Old 11-29-2011, 04:32 PM   #6
TOYOTABASS is on a distinguished road
Name: MICHAEL
TOYOTABASS's Tacoma Gallery
hey man ,just paint it yourself.spray it with adhesion promoter and prime and color match the paint
Old 01-19-2012, 02:17 PM   #7
ewrob is on a distinguished road

Name: Ernie
ewrob's Tacoma Gallery
trade

would this grill work its 2012 access cab base model,im looking for a chrome grill
Old 02-28-2012, 03:04 PM   #8
drsus is on a distinguished road

drsus's Tacoma Gallery
im in the same boat.
i have a chrome grille on my trd off road and would love to trade for a black one like the sport package tacoma
Old 03-09-2012, 11:39 PM   #9
KornSanDiego will become famous soon enough

Army: 2-12 Infantry
Name: alex
KornSanDiego's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished plasti dipping the grill....so far im really really digging it!
Attached Thumbnails
2012 Chrome Grille trade for black grille peice-grill.jpg   2012 Chrome Grille trade for black grille peice-grill-after.jpg