Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB from 09+ trucks WITHOUT backup camera

Old 12-01-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
chaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud of
Navy: AS2
Name: Chad
chaddawkins's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow WTB from 09+ trucks WITHOUT backup camera

If you have an 09+ without backup camera chances are you have everything in place EXCEPT for the correct mirror.
I probably just gave many of you an idea, if you didn't already know.

I WANT TO BUY THESE PARTS FROM SOMEONE:
Tailgate handle w/ camera
Wire harness from camera to rear-view mirror

It will not take away from the value of your vehicle because you never had it.
I can simply send you my tailgate handle.
You may not be able to part with the headliner harness if it also splits to your lamp.
If you can only provide the PINK harness in the pic that will be fine.
PM me an offer of what you'll take to do this.
Attached Thumbnails
WTB from 09+ trucks WITHOUT backup camera-824059d.jpg  
Old 12-03-2011, 05:37 AM   #2
84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
84Hilux's Tacoma Gallery
I think in 2010 they went to a handle with just a blank where the camera goes. My 2009 SR5 has the camera but the 2010's on the lot just had a blank (I could be wrong, but it would narrow down your options). Anyway- I installed a camera mirror- plug and play since the harnesses were already there. I do have the harness that plugs into the mirror that I got on ebay. Only about 6 inches of wire- you would have to splice your own harness. I will send it to you if you have any luck with the other stuff!