Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

05-11 OEM Fog Lights

Old 12-02-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
05-11 OEM Fog Lights

SOLD

Came out of a 2009 TRD Sport. In great working condition! $125 shipped OBO.

Old 12-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #2
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Are these something many would be interested in?
Old 12-02-2011, 06:14 PM   #3
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
includes wiring?
Old 12-02-2011, 07:02 PM   #4
I'd rather be hunting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancho View Post
includes wiring?
No, if you were to buy just the lights at your dealer, you would pay $450 for the pair. I will go as low as $200.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #5
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntark03 View Post
No, if you were to buy just the lights at your dealer, you would pay $450 for the pair. I will go as low as $200.
lol Good luck.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:32 PM   #7
I'd rather be hunting!

Tacoma world isn't the only place to sell things. If any of the adults on the forum are interested and want to make me an offer through PM...I will be glad to consider any of them.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:41 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner View Post
i just got mine off e-bay,with harness and switch for $67.00 shipped.they are exactly like the factory ones.
The difference there is you got ebay junk that will probably end up leaking. You do get what you pay for.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:54 PM   #9
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Looking online the Foglight assembly is $223 MSRP and marked down at $168. That's each BTW. Bulbs are $21ea marked down at $16 and connector is $6.

Doesn't seem unreasonable to me to ask this much for them.

BTW, going to go and get the lights from my TE bumper and post them up.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:58 PM   #10
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Alert: Thread jack about to occur! I think the OP can ask whatever he wants and if they sell for an amount that he is happy with? GREAT! He went to the dealer and decided to use their prices to gauge the value of what he is selling. I myself buy and sell A LOT of things ranging from car parts to real estate and I learned to be successful by gauging my products value by pricing it according to what is actually being sold as opposed items sitting on shelves collecting dust with a unrealistic asking price. OBO is meaningless if your price is so high that it scares off any interested party. If someone was asking $1000 for something but I know the real value isn't a penny more than $100.....why would I try and negotiate a 90% discount? Why would I believe that the seller would be willing to come down that low when he is obviously projecting a much higher expectation? Regardless...GLWS and I will mention this ad to a friend that is looking for fogs!
Old 12-03-2011, 03:32 AM   #11
84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
84Hilux's Tacoma Gallery
The kits you can buy online with wiring harness and switch are not the same as the stock lights. I had a set that I bought from K2 before I was able to get a set of authentic Toyota fogs. The Toyota ones are made of much thicker plastic- heavier construction overall.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:16 AM   #12
I'd rather be hunting!

Thanks for all the info guys! I adjusted the original post...I will take $175 shipped OBO.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #13
I'd rather be hunting!

$125 shipped?
Old 12-07-2011, 07:11 PM   #14
I'd rather be hunting!

$110...shipped
Old 12-10-2011, 05:37 AM   #15
I'd rather be hunting!

Sale pending
Old 12-10-2011, 01:23 PM   #16
I'd rather be hunting!

Sold
Old 12-10-2011, 07:56 PM   #17
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit I was gonna come into this ready to buy but looks like I got beaten GAHH!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 08:18 AM   #18
jhatheway is on a distinguished road

Army: C co 1-134th Longe Range Surveillance
Name: Josh
jhatheway's Tacoma Gallery
My mm