Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1GR Motor Parts

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
1GR Motor Parts

I have a complete STOCK 1GR that I am going to sell. The only thing I won't sell is the Crank. So it can be disassembled and parts can be sold off. No valve covers.

Heads w complete valve train - 200 + Shipping

Block - 150 + shipping

Exhaust and Intake Cams w gears (vvt-i and standard) - 75 + shipping

Oil Pan - 40 + shipping

Open to offers

Plus whatever else you want off of a 1gr (sensors, pullies, etc.) NST pullies are and have been sold but I still have the stock ones So HMU!

I can post a pic of the motor? I don't know how I could label this with pics. Let me know what kind of pics you want moderators so I can post up pics. I can't post up a pic of every single thing... that's nearly impossible...

Old 12-04-2011, 10:35 AM   #2
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. To. The. Top.

Also what pics did you want mods? I don't want this to get closed because of that.

Old 12-08-2011, 05:50 PM   #3
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
To The Top

Old 12-09-2011, 05:34 AM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
Bump. To. The. Top.

Also what pics did you want mods? I don't want this to get closed because of that.
I'd settle for a couple pics of the motor the parts will be off of.

Old 12-09-2011, 10:15 AM   #5
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I'd settle for a couple pics of the motor the parts will be off of.
Thank you sir. I will take some tonight.

Old 12-10-2011, 07:52 PM   #6
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't get the chance to take any today....... I tried taking some last night but they came out like crap... So i will take some tomorrow for sure.

Old 12-10-2011, 08:10 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I reversed your sig gif. That chick can do a neat trick with her hoo hoo.

Old 12-10-2011, 08:13 PM   #8
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I reversed your sig gif. That chick can do a neat trick with her hoo hoo.

epic.

Old 12-10-2011, 08:15 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Plenty of time to get pics up. PM one of us when you get one to post up.

Closed Thread