LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: HomerTaco Satoshi. Dbl cab floor mats. TPMS Sensors.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
FS: HomerTaco Satoshi. Dbl cab floor mats. TPMS Sensors.

With no disrespect to Craig, I'm selling my Satoshi. It comes with all the mounting clips and some minor blemishes (pictured) but once you install it you can't see them. It has the triangles and the mesh matches the scoop almost perfectly. Also has a TRD badge I installed with 3M double sided automotive tape. $275 shipped.

Floor mats are in good condition, the front drivers side is the dirtiest, I switched to weather techs at about 1k miles. $40 shipped.

TPMS came out of 17" sport wheels, I'm pretty sure they work with the 16s also, I'm not 100% sure though so double check before you buy. $100 shipped.

Any questions LMK. Thanks.

Update: grill sold, thanks jbtacoo9. Make an offer for the mats & TPMS.

Update: Dec 16, sold one sensor to hookedontronics? Thanks, 3 left, I'll ship them for $30 per.
Make an offer on the mats.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:48 PM   #3
BC Sasquatch is on a distinguished road
Name: Rudy
BC Sasquatch's Tacoma Gallery
pmed
Old 12-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Why you no like Satoshi ?
I love the Satoshi but the only reason I bought it was to put lights behind the grill, but I, going a different direction with the lights so I put my stock grill back on.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:55 PM   #5
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I love the Satoshi but the only reason I bought it was to put lights behind the grill, but I, going a different direction with the lights so I put my stock grill back on.
I see
Old 12-04-2011, 01:52 PM   #6
****&&***
jbtacoo9 is on a distinguished road

Name: jay
jbtacoo9's Tacoma Gallery
i want the grill
Old 12-04-2011, 02:09 PM   #7
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Pms responded to.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:54 PM   #8
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Grill sold to jbtacoo9. Make an offer for the TPMS & mats.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:05 PM   #9
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have te TMPS will you ship I'm from md?
Old 12-04-2011, 05:15 PM   #10
85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
85okhai's Tacoma Gallery
do you know if the TMPS will work with the 20" enkei rims? one of
Old 12-05-2011, 11:50 AM   #11
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to think so but I'm not sure. The only difference is the angles, if you could google the part # from the stock 20s I'm sure you will find your answer.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:23 PM   #12
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Lots of interest in the tpms but no money. Make an offer on the mats.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:50 AM   #13
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Sold a sensor to hookontronics? Thanks, I'll sell the other 3 for $30 per shipped.
Make an offer on the mats.

Products Discussed in this Thread