Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Autometer Oil temp gauge

Old 12-04-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Autometer Oil temp gauge

I've decided on going with white gauges instead of black ones so I have an Auto meter Cobalt series oil temp gauge up for sale. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATM-6948/

It was previously used but the gauge has no scratches at all and it has the necessary wiring and sensor.

Price? 50$ shipped but you pay the paypal fees.

What I'll include to make the deal just that much better? I'll throw in auto meter boost gauge. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATM-6959/

This does not include the map sensor. The gauge also has a little dent in the bezel.

Pics of the real gauges:

The AFR gauge is not up for sale.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Try not to double post. Just bump your original post. No reason to waste the extra bandwidth.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #3
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
Try not to double post. Just bump your original post. No reason to waste the extra bandwidth.
X2 no reason to double post.. if one post doesn't work it doesn't make it better to post another.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:26 AM   #4
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet07 View Post
X2 no reason to double post.. if one post doesn't work it doesn't make it better to post another.
I don't know how to delete the original post. I tried to move it to the second gen section just cause it gets more views. Personally I never look at the general buy/sell/trade section, I'm always in the second gen.

If someone can tell me how to delete the original post I will do that ASAP.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thayer
DubVtundy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sproulesxrunner View Post
I don't know how to delete the original post. I tried to move it to the second gen section just cause it gets more views. Personally I never look at the general buy/sell/trade section, I'm always in the second gen.

If someone can tell me how to delete the original post I will do that ASAP.
Pm a mod and ask them to do it for you
Old 12-06-2011, 03:13 PM   #6
Anyone want it? Over 50% off and free shipping to pretty much anywhere in the states and Canada.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:36 AM   #7
Bump
Old 12-10-2011, 10:52 AM   #8
Bump.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:31 AM   #9
Morning bump!
Old 12-14-2011, 06:49 PM   #10
Nobody wants an oil temp gauge? The oil temp gauge has everything there and in mint shape. I also have a 100% satisfaction rate selling on XRU.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:28 AM   #11
ttt
Old 12-18-2011, 09:12 PM   #12
Makes a great stocking stuffer.....
Old 12-20-2011, 03:39 PM   #13
No body wants this? Makes a great christmas present!
Old 12-20-2011, 10:02 PM   #14
Bump!
Old 12-27-2011, 05:28 PM   #15
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get the CD player surround for mounting the gauges?
Old 12-27-2011, 09:05 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
Where did you get the CD player surround for mounting the gauges?
PM "Coupe"

As a warning they are very expensive.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #17
Bump
Old 01-15-2012, 12:48 PM   #18
BUMP!