Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

<WANTED> Stock OEM Tacoma Front Bumper <WANTED>

Old 12-05-2011, 10:45 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<WANTED> Stock OEM Tacoma Front Bumper <WANTED>

I'm looking for a stock 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma Front Bumper.

I don't care if its scratched up but I do need it to have NO broken tabs on the top mounting area of the bumper. Can't be cracked for the top half of the bumper. The bottom half doesn't matter cause I will be cutting it.

Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Location = Socal Area "The Valley"

lets do a LOCAL Deal only, NO SHIPPING!
Old 12-05-2011, 10:56 PM   #2
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Are you using it to make something or for fab work?

I have my bumper from when I was in a fender bender earlier last year chilling in my garage. You won't be able to use it to make a finished product, but for fab work and practice, it should do.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:19 AM   #4
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
*BUMP*
Old 12-06-2011, 10:24 AM   #6
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I'll sell you my black one. Just has a few scratches and small spider crack in the paint below the passenger fog light. Not noticable though... PM me if you want pictures...
Old 12-06-2011, 10:24 AM   #7

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Shipping would be a paint and kill the deal for both of us. =( . Yours sound perfect in the condition I need.

^Thanks Aaron.

I tried hitting up the cheaper ones and no response. $170 is out of my range and I don't need an excellent or new bumper.

I need one for a project and it will be cut up for only the parts I need. I will then repaint a portion of it Rad Red.

So I'm trying to source a cheap one. . .
Old 12-06-2011, 10:29 AM   #8
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Where you out of? I have one in NH.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:31 AM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
OP is in California, maybe a mod should put something like "CA Local:" in the title
Old 12-06-2011, 10:33 AM   #10

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Did it. . . I thought I had that in there. . .
Old 12-06-2011, 10:50 AM   #11
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
You didn't like the $75 one?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/2733471875.html
Old 12-06-2011, 10:56 AM   #12

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I did, I called and text. No answer.

How the heck are you Paul. Its been a very long time since I've seen you and conversed. . . .Hope all is well my friend.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:32 PM   #13
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
You got something small like too trade to help pay for shipping? Do you need the clips too?
Old 12-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #14
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
iv got a black base model it doesn't have the holes for the fender clips though and id love to get out of my garage, id sell it dirt cheap mostly just pay for shipping....i work for fedex and i get a retardedly good discount let me know if your interested.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:37 PM   #16
octacorunner is on a distinguished road
Name: G
octacorunner's Tacoma Gallery
Ur gonna chop off the bottom half and get a tube bumper from there huh? If so, niiiiice! Bump ttt
Old 12-06-2011, 04:02 PM   #17
Swab
LBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Winter
LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
ive got one in long beach, but wont be down from school till after the 19th.

i thought i had a for sale thread many moons ago. if you havent found one by the 19th, you can have mine for $100, w/o the fogs. im guessing you dont need those anyway?
Old 12-07-2011, 11:07 AM   #18

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 12-07-2011, 11:52 AM   #19
R3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of light

Name: ERIC
R3D DRAGON's Tacoma Gallery
I have a red one that I took off my truck 2 yrs ago
I havnt looked at it recently and I don't remember if the tabs are like u want them. I do remember that the bottom has a crack. Ill take it out of the shadows and send u pictures if I have time today
Old 12-07-2011, 12:50 PM   #20
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to see what you plan to do...