Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT DDM Ballasts

Old 12-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
WTT DDM Ballasts

I'm looking for someone who would like to trade their DDM Tuning 55w ballasts for my 35w DDM Tuning ballasts. I'm doing a retrofit that most likely going to require a 55w. If anyone has any laying around and would like to trade please pm me.

Old 12-09-2011, 03:34 AM   #5
Davidson is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Cody
Davidson's Tacoma Gallery
i dont think many people are going to want to downgrade, but goodluck non-the-less
Old 12-09-2011, 09:53 AM   #6
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Always worth a shot....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidson View Post
i dont think many people are going to want to downgrade, but goodluck non-the-less
Old 12-09-2011, 09:56 AM   #7
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I had a spare set but threw them out a few months ago.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:09 PM   #8

Could have used those right about now...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
I had a spare set but threw them out a few months ago.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:22 AM   #10
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidson View Post
its not a downgrade if someone has a plug and play kit, the 35w is better when using the stock lens/reflector bowl
Old 12-10-2011, 05:25 PM   #11

Doing a retrofit of some SK2 AP1 from a Honda S2000 the stick housings, they are not bixenon but one is brighter then the stock reflectors by far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
its not a downgrade if someone has a plug and play kit, the 35w is better when using the stock lens/reflector bowl
Old 12-11-2011, 10:44 AM   #12
Davidson is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Cody
Davidson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
i have 55w 5ks with stock lens and reflector, for about 7 months now with no problems