Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

<WANTED> 2011 TACOMA Base Model Non Painted Grille <WANTED>

Old 12-07-2011, 10:17 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<WANTED> 2011 TACOMA Base Model Non Painted Grille <WANTED>

I'm looking for the Base Model Unpainted 2011 Toyota Tacoma Grille. IF you have a unpainted 2011 only grille and want to sell. Hit me up. . .

Would prefer a local Socal 818 Deal.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 12-29-2011, 11:05 AM   #3

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Top!
Old 12-29-2011, 11:14 AM   #4
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
WHy do you have three of the same threads?
Old 12-29-2011, 11:19 AM   #5

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Why don't you go back and read my three threads. Good Day Sir.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:35 AM   #6
2 wheel member
RRnold is on a distinguished road

RRnold's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered the Partsgeek black grill for $33 that I plan to colormatch so if that comes out well, I'll have a chrome one available.

I've been PM'in this member and he said the PG part fit is spot on.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ing-grill.html
Old 01-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #7

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for the 2011 ONLY. I love the look. . .
Old 01-06-2012, 10:16 AM   #8
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
i have a center off a 2011 in perfect condition, and the outer shell of a 2010 base. they are separated and its just sitting in my garage.

not sure if you just want the center or me to melt the two back together or by unpainted you mean you dont even want the base grey color on it.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:20 AM   #9
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Old 01-06-2012, 11:26 AM   #11

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Andrew!

Lock this thread up. I've found my 2011 Grille