Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Stock JBL Head Unit

Old 12-08-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
Always Lost
3volution05 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Sgt.
Name: Lee
3volution05's Tacoma Gallery
Stock JBL Head Unit

Just like it says Stock JBL Headunit for sale....trying to get $80 shipped email 3volution05@gmail.com if your interested or shoot me a pm.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 12-09-2011, 08:24 AM   #2
Taco lova
RedOctober is on a distinguished road

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Matt
RedOctober's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. I have the non JBL system...do you think this would fit? I ask bc I want to put an iPod line out and use the aux part of this. My Griffin iTrip is really pissing me off. Any reason to think this wouldn't work?
Old 12-09-2011, 09:05 AM   #3
Always Lost

I could be wrong but from what I have read your harness for the non jbl system is different than the jbl equipped trucks harness.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:44 AM   #4
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3volution05 View Post
I could be wrong but from what I have read your harness for the non jbl system is different than the jbl equipped trucks harness.
i'm pretty sure you are right, because when installing an aftermarket stereo into a jbl and a non-jbl car, you will be purchasing different harnesses
Old 12-09-2011, 10:45 AM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
For the buyers - You can't mix JBL and non JBL.

live via
Old 12-09-2011, 11:06 PM   #6
LGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FC2(SW)
Name: Rob
LGE RAW's Tacoma Gallery
Can you add a pic of the back?
Old 12-10-2011, 09:08 AM   #7
Taco lova
RedOctober is on a distinguished road

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Matt
RedOctober's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
For the buyers - You can't mix JBL and non JBL.

live via
Crap. Well I'll have to look for a regular radio then. ****. Thanks for the help though!
Old 12-10-2011, 09:20 AM   #8
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedOctober View Post
Crap. Well I'll have to look for a regular radio then. ****. Thanks for the help though!
there are plenty floating around for cheap, i even saw one on ebay, about $25 shipped and it didn't even sell
Old 12-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #9
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
If you get the JBL system, you would need the amplifier too. The harness is simple, theres really only 4 wires going to the amplifier IIRC. Its a little work but not impossible for someone who has a little background and wants a stock look upgrade. I need to rip out my amp one of these days. It just exists back there now, not plugged in.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:05 PM   #10
Always Lost

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 12-11-2011, 10:36 PM   #11
LGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FC2(SW)
Name: Rob
LGE RAW's Tacoma Gallery
This is the 6 disk unit, right?
Old 12-12-2011, 07:23 AM   #12
Always Lost

Yes it is the 6 disk
Old 01-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #13
nyrm98 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
nyrm98's Tacoma Gallery
Hello
Just to verify-this is a JBL 6 disc player from a 2010. And you are wanting $80 shipped. You may have just sold this. PMing you.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #14
nyrm98 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
nyrm98's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!! PLease tell me where to send money!