The time has come to get rid of my beloved 2005 Tacoma. With my job I really don't drive all that much so I have decided to downsize and pay off some bills. I purchased this truck back in June of 2009 from a Lexus Master Technician in South Carolina. This has been my favorite rig over the past 7 that I have owned and has given me zero problems. The previous owner performed all routine maintenance with genuine Toyota parts, filters, and such. I continued routine maintenance throughout ownership. This truck has never been offroad. Here are the specs.
- 2005 Access Cab V6 6Spd Manual SR5 4x4, 91k miles, oil changed every 3k. Runs and drives wonderfully. The suspension setup is plush. Has a surprising amount of power considering tire size and all. I regularly pull an 18ft boat during the summer with no problems. 15-18MPG. The 6Spd shifts in and out all of the gears very smoothly.
- Outside in good condition. Has a few minor dings and scratches here and there, nothing serious. Could use a good coat of wax.
- Inside in good condition with minor signs of ware. Nothing out of the ordinary for a 7 year old vehicle.
- Demello (Icon) coilovers, roughly 10k miles (fresh rebuild), Toytec rear AAL's with Bilstein 5100's. Like I said before, the ride is excellent.
- Relentless Fab powdercoated front bumper with fog lights, New (never used) Warn M8000 winch with synthetic line, Hella Rally 4000 driving lights.
- 285/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs, roughly 10K miles, tread ware is even. FJ Cruiser wheels.
- 2010 OEM color matched front grill, 2010 OEM headlights
- Jason locking camper top, top of the line with carpeted interior, reinforced roof for extra load capacity. Thule rack system.
- WeatherTech floor mats front and rear, Alpine CD player with ipod interface cable, Pioneer TS-D1602R front speakers.
This has been an outstanding vehicle. Like I said before, I have never had any problems out of this truck. It is ready to roll. Please don't ask me to part anything out. I really don't have time to remove and replace parts with my job and all. I would prefer to sell as is. I may consider selling the camper top separately but that is all.
Located in Nth West GA about 30 minutes below Chattanooga in Trenton GA. Will consider meeting if you want to see the truck but I'm frequently on call with work so I will try my best to work it out if possible. I have the title in hand.
$18000 obo with camper top
$17500 obo w/o camper top
Please let me know if you have any questions. I will respond promptly.
7065405058 - Lv mes OR Text
cooter947 at yahoo
PM me here