Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS/free: 2nd Gen stuff

Old 12-09-2011, 04:33 PM   #1
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
FS/free: 2nd Gen stuff

N/A
Old 12-09-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
chaos316 is on a distinguished road
Name: JJ
chaos316's Tacoma Gallery
I call the light bulbs! Ill take them!
Old 12-09-2011, 04:36 PM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos316 View Post
I call the light bulbs! Ill take them!
lol alright... let me double check them again and send them out...wont be till monday tho
Old 12-09-2011, 04:39 PM   #4
chaos316 is on a distinguished road
Name: JJ
chaos316's Tacoma Gallery
Alright sounds good. Are they for stock headlights? The silverstars?
Old 12-09-2011, 04:39 PM   #5
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take the filter if it's not too expensive to ship...
Old 12-09-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos316 View Post
Alright sounds good. Are they for stock headlights? The silverstars?
the 2 in the box i used only for about 2 weeks but it was only because my hids went out...other than that they are pretty much knew...the rest of them are regular bulbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
Ill take the filter if it's not too expensive to ship...
pm replied
Old 12-09-2011, 05:45 PM   #8
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Hey, you still have the amp? I'm interested in it depending on shipping. Let me know how much it'll be to send to 93063. Thanks man!
ya, youre first dibs on it....shipping costs will be posted monday night for those who have asked on stuff already (i work all weekend sorry)

oh dude your in simi valley...i might have to work out in the Burbank/Van Nuys area next week...i can maybe meet up with your somewhere if youd like
Old 12-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #9
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
ya, youre first dibs on it....shipping costs will be posted monday night for those who have asked on stuff already (i work all weekend sorry)

oh dude your in simi valley...i might have to work out in the Burbank/Van Nuys area next week...i can maybe meet up with your somewhere if youd like
Oh sweet! Well let me know man! I would be more then happy to drive down to where you are! PM Me and let me know if your gonna be around next weekend
Old 12-09-2011, 08:07 PM   #10
othater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of light
othater's Tacoma Gallery
I'll get in line for the filter if shipping is to high for Foxer.
I'm local.
Thanks.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:09 PM   #11
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Oh sweet! Well let me know man! I would be more then happy to drive down to where you are! PM Me and let me know if your gonna be around next weekend
pm'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by othater View Post
I'll get in line for the filter if shipping is to high for Foxer.
I'm local.
Thanks.
will let you know
Old 12-10-2011, 12:40 AM   #12
bebopblues has a spectacular aura aboutbebopblues has a spectacular aura about

bebopblues's Tacoma Gallery
I'm local, if you wanna meet up somewhere, I'll take the free air filter and bulbs, and $30 for the amp. Let me know.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:02 AM   #14
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebopblues View Post
I'm local, if you wanna meet up somewhere, I'll take the free air filter and bulbs, and $30 for the amp. Let me know.
Pm replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
ok that shifting knob has way to many miles on it
Old 12-11-2011, 12:46 PM   #15
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Hey is that guy doesn't grab that filter ill nab it
Old 12-11-2011, 01:15 PM   #16
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Hey is that guy doesn't grab that filter ill nab it
No problemo lol
Old 12-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #17
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Ill be going through your area around 4 today
Old 12-11-2011, 01:20 PM   #18
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOCAL PICK UP: ONTARIO, OR COVINA, CA
So your not shipping anymore?
Old 12-11-2011, 07:01 PM   #19
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
So your not shipping anymore?
did you get my pm??
Old 12-11-2011, 09:31 PM   #20
Jose is on a distinguished road

Name: Jose
Jose's Tacoma Gallery
Hey you still got the you bolts? Is there anyway you can mesure the height and with of them?? I need them for another truck hope they fit..