Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Leer 100XQ cap - shell - camper top

Old 12-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #1
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
Leer 100XQ cap - shell - camper top

SOLD Leer 100XQ fiberglass cap - fully optioned. MGM. Has optional fold down and sliding forward window. Side windows crank open and have screens. Third brake light and 12v interior light. Fully carpeted interior. These sell new for approx. $2000. Excellent condition and LIKE NEW! Only reason for sale is I'm going to switch to a tonneau cover........ price reduced - $750 - I am located about 45 miles Northeast of Baltimore, MD. PM me with any questions.
[/SIZE]

Old 12-11-2011, 05:21 PM   #2
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
HELL OF A DAMN DEAL!!!! BUMP FOR A GREAT PRICE!!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 05:24 PM   #3
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I WISH YOU WERE CLOSER!!! I would own this, perfect match for my truck.GLWS
Old 12-11-2011, 05:26 PM   #4
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the bumps guys. I hope I have it priced fairly. It's like new!
Old 12-11-2011, 05:28 PM   #5
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Priced fairly?!?! Your raping yourself!!! Brand new with nothing on it this cap is $1850.00. With the light and front sliding drop down window its an extra $150 then you have to add taxes. Like I told you, if I had not ordered mine Friday morning I would be all over this.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:30 PM   #6
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDeacsWFU23 View Post
Priced fairly?!?! Your raping yourself!!! Brand new with nothing on it this cap is $1850.00. With the light and front sliding drop down window its an extra $150 then you have to add taxes. Like I told you, if I had not ordered mine Friday morning I would be all over this.

Completely agree w/ GoDeacs... if it were just for a LB I would be very interested. GLWS, this is an amazing deal!!!!
Old 12-12-2011, 02:00 PM   #8
FISH08 is on a distinguished road

Name: Christian
FISH08's Tacoma Gallery
Why is this not for a long bed.........DANG IT!!
Old 12-12-2011, 03:05 PM   #9
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
GTechoma & FISH08... I have the exact same cap for a Long Bed if you are interested. Painted in MGM as well. PM me if interested, and I can send pics.

OP - Since mine is a long bed, I figured you would be ok with me posting this (since I am not stealing any of your potential customers)
Old 12-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett's TRD View Post
GTechoma & FISH08... I have the exact same cap for a Long Bed if you are interested. Painted in MGM as well. PM me if interested, and I can send pics.

OP - Since mine is a long bed, I figured you would be ok with me posting this (since I am not stealing any of your potential customers)
No problem - gives me a bump. GLWS on your LB cap.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:31 AM   #11
00Jimmy00 is on a distinguished road
00Jimmy00's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 12-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Jimmy00 View Post
PM'd
sent reply
Old 12-13-2011, 04:24 PM   #13
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizjettech View Post
No problem - gives me a bump. GLWS on your LB cap.
Another free BUMP then. GLWS OP
Old 12-13-2011, 08:03 PM   #14

I want to buy this just to say I got a good deal....
Old 12-14-2011, 05:14 AM   #17

Lots of comments about a great price but no buyer yet.........make me a $$ offer.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:25 AM   #18
00Jimmy00 is on a distinguished road
00Jimmy00's Tacoma Gallery
I am waiting on a reply from my Autobody to paint this baby white. If the price is decent, I will make you an offer.
Old 12-14-2011, 02:49 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Jimmy00 View Post
I am waiting on a reply from my Autobody to paint this baby white. If the price is decent, I will make you an offer.
OK, look forward to hearing from you.